Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Joanna Krupa gets nekkid

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

The delectable Polish beauty Joanna Krupa is occasionally photographed topless, but seldom as nude as this. I especially liked photos 1-5, 8, and 9. Enjoy!

Trigger warning: Yet another beautiful big-breasted blonde! I wouldn't want to offend anyone who looks down on blondes or "dairy queens".

egoallstars.com (14 photos)

Vital stats:

Personal Also known as: Jo, JoJo Born: April 23, 1979 (age 37) Warsaw, Poland

Years active: 1994–present Ethnicity: Caucasian Nationality: Polish Body Measurements: 36D-24-33 in (91-61-84 cm) Bra/cup size: 36D (80D) Boobs: Natural

Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) Weight: 110 lb (50 kg) Body type: Athletic Eye color: Blue Hair: Blonde Long, Staight

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks a little like Kim Basinger.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am going to start reading books now

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

crazyjoe, Hustler magazine is not a "book".

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Ace!

Though it would have been better if she gave a better pussy view. Or butthole!

I know. I'm too obsessed with the butthole. I'm horrible. Joanna Krupa should spank me. And let me motorboat her.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And crazyjoe, you go ahead and read as many Hustlers as you want. Reading is fundamental!

As is jerking it to dirty pictures! ;)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

REFRESHING to see someone smoking hot in her late 30s

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Now this woman has a classically beautiful face. Unlike some other allegedly "beautiful" women, cough Kardashian cough Jolie.

And those nipples are gorgeous too!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What about Playboy's Book of Lingerie?

They are picture books, but books nonetheless

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Jerking to dirty magazines is brilliant!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Nude in Playboy BITD

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Nice find Longball, maybe MrDeuce should hire you as the official link poster. ;-)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Way too old for me. But damn that is a gorgeous woman.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I was thinking the same thing- she is getting old. I saw Shania Twain on Marcos Island a couple of months ago, and holy hell its been a rough 20 years for her

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Had subscribed to Playboy since 1983 until this year. Luckily I have a pornographic memory when it cums to who has appeared in the mag.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

She's certainly the best looking 37 year old I've ever seen.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'd do her. 37 is HOT for fit women.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I would do her, Refill her wine glass and make the fucking sandwich.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement