tuscl

Feds prosecute stripper who disregarded subpoena to testify at fraud trial of st

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

9 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    They forget OTC dates about 50% of the time so I don't find this story particularly surprising.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Failure to show for an agreed OTC should be a class A misdemeanor.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The fact that I laughed several times while reading that story, is another reason I'm going to hell
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    How many times can we get out of a sticky situation, just by saying: "I forgot."

(Seems like "I forgot" is a valid excuse... especially since it's coming from a stripper.)
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Renfro's lawyer, in court documents, noted that his client's lack of response to the subpoena was not intentional. He told the court that she frequently misses her dental and plastic surgery appointments.

ROFL

Renfro's lawyer failed to use the "Come one guys, she's a stripper!" defense and will be charged with inadequate representation, as a result.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is "Community Service" a euphemism for BBBJCIM?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Not much will happen. This type of crime is rarely prosecuted, and it doesnt sound like there's much evidence of bad faith.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I forgot a haircut appointment once, even a dentist appointment once in college.
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I hate it when a stripper misses her plastic surgery appointment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion