tuscl

Going to Daas for a day-which club to visit?

Need some advice. I'll be visiting Dallas for business and am there for one night. I'm from Detroit, MI so obviously my standards for "high-mileage" is probably dfferenet than most, so my guess I shouldn't be going in looking for that. Give the time visit one club in Dallas, which would you pick me and why? Thanks.

4 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    The Lodge Dallas = Penthouse

Baby Dolls Dallas = Coliseum

That's the easiest way I can put it for you, since I'm very familiar with both cities for clubbing. Girl quality will be much better than Detroit but extras not so much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is the most popular club, decent mileage 2-way topless dances but they are in an open dance area - extras are uncommon but there are sometimes some dancers that may risk riding your dick making it look lik a lap-dance but don't count on it - Champagne Rooms are very expensive and not sure you'll get extras in them either - they have some VIP booths but they are open so I would not shell out for them
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    If I could pick only one, I would choose Buck's Wild - there are some attractive dancers on the night shift and it is BYOB. If it were an off night there, I would cut bait and try PT's. Same reasons - depending on the night, maybe a slight edge in dancer attractiveness and a slower hustle, but more management BS and the couch room has random dudes sitting around drinking beer.

On the other hand, if you want to be part of an internet tradition and talk about the same club as everyone else, there is always Baby Dolls Dallas ;) The mediocre beer is a bit pricey, though, and it is a high-hustle environment.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If it were me, I'd be looking to start at Black clubs. More certain results. Save the others for after I have certain black connections set up.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion