tuscl

The Reluctant Dancer

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Sunday, December 18, 2016 7:38 PM
My thought is that if a dancer ain't out there trying to hustle, even if you want a dance w/her, if you are the one pressing the issue, it probably wont be a good dance. However, at a club i frequent, there is a dancer who absolutely enthralls me. She is guaranteed to get some money out of me on the stage, she is a great dancer (ass popping really), with a hell of an ass and beautiful face. However, this is a club where the girls circle for dollars, particularly after a stage dance. Her on the other hand, is not into that, and after her stage time, she usually goes right back to what she was doing. I would love a spin with her, as she seems to have all the right attributes for a hell of a dance. However, If I have to approach her like I'm crossing the gym at the middle school dance, am i wasting my time

21 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    No, you aren't wasting your time, you silly goose

I too prefer for them to approach me. But sometimes the ones you want don't come up to you, so you've gotta give them a signal or approach them. Can't tell you how many times I would have missed out on getting dances from gorgeous Latinas, if I hadn't approached them
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Go and take what you want. Don't be shy. She may fir whatever reason be shy about approaching guys
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I know exactly what you mean, my thought is if she's not interested enough to approach me then she's not interested enough to give good service/dances - but, strip-clubs and strippers are often a crapshoot and one does not know what they're gonna get - sometimes a dancer is super outgoing then a dud w/ dances - and sometimes she's standoffish and will give good dances - I think we develop a PL gut-feeling the more we SC but it's not perfect but the fact she's good-looking and so disinterested makes me think she may have a bit of a case of GPS - 75% of the time I don't bother approaching dancers but if I'm horny enough I don't mind doing it and it often pays off (dancers may not approach custies for all sorts of reasons) - doesn't hurt to take her for a dance and have your curiosity satisfied
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I like being approached. Sometimes, I try to manipulate them into approaching me, by tipping them on stage, and saying something subtle when they come over to thank me, like, "I'm sitting over there, come by if you're not busy". Then, when they approach me at the table, I completely hyp-mo-tize myself into not remembering that I talked her into coming :) lol

Okay, beyond that, I do think it can be a bad sign when a girl isn't approaching you, or maybe isn't approaching anyone. That said, there really can be a lot of reasons they do that, and not all of them are signs of an impending bad dance. With a couple of my all-time favorite girls, it may be hard to believe but -- the girls were incredibly shy (ya, shy strippers, whoda thunk it), needed to up their courage in order to circulate, and if they got turned down more than a couple of times, needed to go take a little break before they tried again. Sounds silly, but it was really like that. They are, nevertheless, some of my favorite girls ever, and I'm glad I didn't write them off. Here's the kicker, though: shy and insecure strippers often cover that up with a defensive mechanism that makes them seem aloof, bitchy, or like they have GPS. That's how it seems looking at them, but then you talk to them and it melts away fast.

Anyway, if there's 5 other girls at the club who are just as hot, who are all approaching you, don't be doofy and fixate on the one girl who isn't. But if that one girl who isn't approaching you is the one girl you want, I'd say go approach her... you can always back out if she actually has GPS, instead of just appearing like she does
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have approached some that i was attracted to and had a fantastic experience with... (and some that were a mild disappointment). it's a roll of the dice. if she doesn't approach you then approach her.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I stay away from girls like that. It amazes me how some girls just suck at giving a lap dance. A girl did me a favor
    by not dancing for me after she said she would. She turned out to be a real bitch. I am glad I didn't waste my money on her.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    There is nothing to lose if we approach the dancer when she is not approaching us. That's what I do all the time.Sometimes they might be busy ,waiting for regular or going for a smoke break or down want to hustle.I tip her onstage and tell her I want a dancer from her.Still if she won't come to me after her dance set I will see what's going on.If she is with any regular then I will wait until that regular leaves.If he is not leaving soon I will leave the club and tey her next time. I had similar experience recently. I saw her dancing on stage.She mesmerized me. But i had to leave the club.Next timw before her set i asked her is she can give me a dance.She said sure but after her stage set . I waited for her but she went to another guy sitting near stage.I stopped when she was going into dressing room. She told me she would be with me in few seconds.Then i realized this regular not going to leave her soon.I ledt the club. In the next visit saw her and asked for dances.She said she would be with me in a secon but she qent and sat with a regular.That was same guy i saw last time with her. I thougtt she wasnt going to come back. But to my surprise she came after 5 minutes . She told me sorry and she was with other guy. Her dances were amazing and her breasts are rounded and soft and my hands full. Perfect combo of ass and breasts.I didn't expect that from her. Next time I am going for champagne court with her.No wonder she is tied up with regulars all the time. Hot girls that we like are rare to find.So we should approach them .
    Don't feel shy to approach dancers. Many dancers are also shy to approach customers. Make eye contact or go and talk to them.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There are dancers out there, that are shy, but they are so hot you have to try them. Like how you said "enthralled" she may not be the hottest dancer there but there's something she has that you like. I find often even if she's shy and give a medecre dance at best I still thouroghly enjoy myself since I have such a big crush on her.

Take advantage of it, its rare that I run into a dancer that catches my attention like that very often. I'd say once every 4-5 months.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    One of my former CFs (who I still like a lot and is one of the hottest girls ever) was just a baby stripper when I first met her. She had just about zero confidence and no real self-esteem. She didn't approach guys at all and in six weeks had sold a total of four lap dances.

I just had a feeling that she would give terrific dances and asked her back. On the way she apologized because "I've just started and I don't think it will be much good". "Oh, well", I thought, "I'll man up and do one with her". Pretty serious underselling!

As it happened, her dances were better than 70% of the dances I had ever had to that point. Luckily, she was very coachable. I told her what turned me on, how to evaluate and approach PLs, and what, within the boundaries of her club, would turn them on.

She sold four more dances that afternoon on the day shift. Her dances quickly became some of the best I ever had and I had earned her trust.

Ask the girl! Give her a chance and if she is just shy, you will be rewarded many times over. On the other hand, if she's just a sourpuss, she needs to find a new profession anyway. It won't cost much to find out.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    As some have said, it could just be that's shy.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I've found it to be a total and complete crap shoot. I've approached girls who don't approach me, and had an amazing time. I've approached girls who don't approach me and had a horrible time. The success rate is high enough where I still think its worth doing.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

Risk/Reward

Worst scenario is that you pay for a lap dance that is subpar.

It's possible you can find another to add to your favorites list, maybe your ATF.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Yeah, she enthralled me, but she's not like the No.1, in the club, she just has a vibe that catches me. I don't think its GPS, cus its not like she's lining any other things up. They still have to make their tip out. This club has a lot of girls that don't hustle hard.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Depending on the club, she may be that much quicker to push for a dance vs if she approached you she feels she needs to build your interest. Obviously, if you approached she already knows she has it. As far as the dances themselves, haven't noticed any correlation and she might just give you some great grinding. Some are better at catching, others at holding.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    it's all a roll of the dice. sometimes even with a girl you have had before. sometimes in that situation it kinda hurts. i guess i haven't given them enough money to make up for my lack of charm.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    I have a strong preference of being approached, to the point that I'm willing to miss out. My trips to Follies over the weekend taught me that I need to get out of that, or at least be more flexible. I missed out on the two I wanted most because I didn't go after them. Worst that could've happened is that I'd have been out 40 bucks (I always give girls two dances unless they're just terrible) and maybe had a ROB argument...which I had anyway with a different girl. Looking at my wallet when I left Sunday, I realized I should've taken the chance.

Somewhat related: there was a girl Sunday who I had an eye on. Walked up to her, initiated conversation and everything. Stood there trying to talk to her for four songs. Eventually I was about to give up when she said "I need to look for some dances"...rather than point out her alarming idiocy, I just said she didn't have to look far. Three dances later, we were both pretty cool with each other. Sometimes they're just that dense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Particularly in packed clubs like Follies w/ tons of targets for the dancers, one def needs to at times make their own luck
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It is not always a bad sign. Sometimes customers need to be proactive is seeking dancers. Often times it's as innocent as she (from past experience) thinks your or your type might not be interested in her. Though you might be able to tell after a minute or two or convo whether you two are going to click or not. It's not an big loss of money or time.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness, that makes her put up or shut up. Turn on the charm and be feeding her money, and try to get a front room makeout session going.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    GoVikings is correct here. If you see something you want you need to go after it. The shy guys rarely get any pussy. Girls like men who take charge !
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Life is way to short to depend on a possibly flakey, possibly tired, possibly popular, possibly drunk, possibly a thousand other things stripper to notice one more fat, ugly guy in the club. If I want to talk to her, and she appears to be ignoring me, I'll tell her or approach her. If she still gaffs me off, well, time enough to go elsewhere if that happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion