tuscl

Chris Rock Describes PL's to a T

Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:18 PM
The whole skit is funny, but it gets really good at 3:00 and he starts describing PL's at 3:30. An oldie but goodie. Enjoy. [view link]

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think he comes here for inspiration on such topics.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Chris Rock is tired, tired, tired of the chump's game! He should try front room friendliness to get his investment advice and only go to the back room when it's time for his pants to come down.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "The strip clubs are very addictive" -Chris Rock Could he be talking about us, you guys? ;-)
  • Lol @ ppwh & GoV. Shailynn is probably right.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der iz a retardur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der iz a retardur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der ur der de der ur der de der ur de der iz a retard
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Daddy issues" is a tired old cliche about strippers. Chris Rock should find something new to say--and something funny.
  • The Daddy Issues part was the lead in and not the funniest part of the bit. I thought the parts about PL's, being at strip clubs during the day, etc. was pretty damn funny though.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree, that part about being at strip clubs during the day was pretty funny. I used to did it too, but it still feels weird like drinking alcohol or soda pop before noon, but it still feels wrong. I know clubbing before sundown is acceptable around here but I still laughed.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Chris Rock is always great! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Chris Rock - Differences Between Men & Women [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Chris Rock white girls [view link] He is the greatest! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    woman and lies-chris rock [view link] None like him! SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJG that was some funny ass f-ing shiznit right there about Chris Rock and white women. Do you think it's racist to say that niggers will fuck anything on a large white woman? Like is it ok for Chris Rock to say that a nigger only needs a crease in the fold of a white woman's fat roll in order to have sex with her? That's not the kind of good clean wholesome humor that you'll find at my show. Something you'd find at someone who isn't as guilty white as me. The darker you are the more you can get away with racial jokes. Just ask Chappelle...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion