Colorado
Yes or no

13 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    HELL YES YOU CRAZY MO-FO-JOE! :-)
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Saw a show one time at a club I'll never forget. Was a feature event. There were 5 dancers involved, one was well over 6' tall and dressed like Mrs. Clause, other 4 were much shorter (between 5'1 and 5'5 I'd say) and dressed as elves. They were all solid 8's and Mrs. Clause was a 9. Well, the elves stripped each other, then handcuffed Mrs. Clause to the pole, stripped her then went to town on her (tongues, toys, serious insertions all holes) and then each other. Was seriously wrong, but was spectacular.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Really doesn't do anything for me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I prefer them in the Mrs Clause outfits.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Not a big fan.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Oh yes!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    If they look like this... hell yeah!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h81UOjlFmM…
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I hate costumes. Just give me a g string.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Damn Impala where did that happen?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I say "brilliant!"

All of the holiday themes: slutty pilgrim, semi-nude Easter bunny, naughty pumpkin, horny Betsy Ross, you name it...

All brilliant! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    @ warhawks... the waitress with the most clothes on maybnot have even had that much on. Some were in panties and bras
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, that happened about 10 years ago at a little place in NE PA that's no longer there. Club was known for very loose (actually no) enforcement of rules (actually had the owner accidentally walk in on a dancer giving me a BJ, apologized, left, she continued and finished, and when I walked out he bought me a beer because he was sorry for interrupting). Place had some wild after hours parties with once the door was locked pretty much open sex right out on in the main area. Really miss that place.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion