tuscl

Shaking my head: Part Deux

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
There is this stripper I'll call Blondie with nice big tits and slim waist. She is my type, and I've fucked her ITC and OTC. Blondie is the girlfriend of Jimmy, one of the club's managers. When I arrived at the club yesterday, Jimmy rushed up to me and shook my hand and said how great it was to see me and wished me a Merry Christmas. I wished him a Merry Christmas in return.

Jimmy was genuinely happy to see me. I would not be happy to see a guy who had come to the club to fuck my girlfriend. Even if the girlfriend was a stripper and a whore.

SMH: Part Deux

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO....I'm jealous of your life
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well I'm sure "she only does that with you" so it's probably a big secret!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Geez, and I was starting to feel good until I read this. :(
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    That's why you're in the big league and most of us PLs are single a to triple a!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Of course he's glad to see you, her money pays his rent so you're indirectly supporting him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, you're kinda Jimmy:s Santa Claus
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Jimmy has more than one girlfriend at the club.

And Blondie has more than one customer at the club.

It all evens out.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Had one girl tell me the barback was her boyfriend. After the second time she'd eaten my cum in the club, and the third time she'd fucked me OTC.

Had another ask me for one of my listerine strips after she'd blown somebody in VIP and her BF was going to be there in a few minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion