tuscl

Smell from stripper

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I was taking dances from a stripper. While dancing she removed her top and I smelt something strange which is bad..it doesn't smell downstairs. Whenever she brings her chest to my face it smells. I could not figure does it come from sweating or not taking shower or something else. It's not from sweating cos I have taken taken from girls who sweat a lot.they don't smell bad.
This dancer is hot but I can't tolerate smell.She did even use any body perfumes.Don't know why.

14 comments

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I have a dance or 2 with a stripper that had some BO. Definitely a turn off.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't wash under her tits.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Cum of sum young guy....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Dancers have to be careful, when they're on stage and move a lot (especially under hot lights) they sweat. One application of deodorant for the night will not always be sufficient.

I've met many dancers who you can tell took a shower and were all nice and clean when they arrived at the club at 7PM but by midnight and 4 trips to the stage they need to freshen up.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Longball,
    This is not extras club.

Ime,
    There is no smell on the boobs but it's below boobs area or above boob s I can't clearly say or is it coming from sweaty bra

ShaiLynn,
    Even though they sweat a lot but they don't smell bad. The other day I had 3 dances at the end of the shift she was full of sweat because of the stage set she did just before,but no bad smell at all.may be it's all due to body odor
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've had a couple apologize for smelling like marijuana. :)
  • gunrack
    8 years ago
    I have met my fair share of dancers who pussy either stank, had bad breath or had BO. Girls have to be aware of that shit. They need to periodically use wipes, put perfume or scented lotion on, dry themselves off with a towel if they sweat a lot, use mouth wash during there shift.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ one told me after a VIP session that she had to freshen up because she had "dick face and breath." I looked at her puzzled and she said "giving you a BJ has messed up my makeup and I have to fix it." I was about to say "shailynn always washes his dick before he comes to the club!"
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Sweat is all body chemistry. I will always remember the g/f that smelled and tasted as good as strawberries to me, not matter how much she was sweating. She ate clean, never had a lot of sugar and stayed the hell away from soda. Almost makes up for being a bipolar psycho.
  • gunrack
    8 years ago
    @shailynn see that is a dancer with good hygiene and awareness to clean and fix herself up. A dancer once told me after every LD she goes to the backroom and cleans herself up and I liked hearing that. Hygiene Hygiene Hygiene
  • ime
    8 years ago
    luckily I have really only noticed one stanky pussy and it wasn't horrid but it wasn't as fresh as it should have been and i noticed it early so avoided it.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Her boyfriend came on her tits before her shift and she just wiped it off instead of showering.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    Some pl just had his sweaty balls on her chest in the VIP and he came directly to the club from Taco Bell... slipped her mind to clean up.... Not a good time for motor boating...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion