tuscl

A Tale of how a older dancer stole my cash from a younger stripper

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Was at a Lil dive bar last night. The kind of place were they were the floor is dirty and the girls are much older but very experienced. Dances costed $5 and mileage was insane. Surprisingly no ITC sex as far as I could tell but very obvious OTC was being arranged.

The plot gets good when a hard 7 walks in late for her shift. In this club she looks like a 9.she is 25 or younger..very possible 21.. smoking hot body, perky natural medium sized breasts and as tight Lil bubble but that popped when she walked.

After her stage set I got her attention and asked for a dance...she was about to get paid. I was surprised when she said yes but, I need to go smoke first and do a few other things..I played cool and said take your time I got all night. She smiled and went on playing outside lol.

In the meantime a much older, less attractive but wiser dancer goes on stage. I'm one of four cuties and only me and this older gentleman are buying. I'm close to the stage so naturally this chick works the pole but also works me from a distance with flirty eye contact and playful smacks to that sweet Lil ass of hers. Her chest is nothing to Wright home about but her legs, ass and back are on point son!

After her stage set she comes over and just curled up in my lap and literally babied me, rubbed on me and laughed with me while I perved all over her for a solid 30 to 40 min....

In the mean to the younger girl walked by and had a look on her face that hopfuly taught her a valuable lesson that day in customer service and how to play the game.

The older lady treated me so well I took her to an over priced VIP room witch is still dirt cheap and spent the rest of my cash on her. As I was leaving the older girl gives me her number and kisses me on the lips and says text me if you need to finish baby..

Lord god..it took some restrictions on my end not to head to a ATM that night but I said not to night but I will be back and more prepared...she giggled and said looking forward to it. I was so turned on by her sexual energy...OMG !

Any ways that's the story and I can't wait to get to know this chick in the biblical since

25 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice turning down pussay? You didn't go gay on me did you?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO no no no....just more disciplined in my life than I used to be
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Except when it comes to cheat day at Arby's - then you come off the rails!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...this is actually seriously true lol

I have cheat days once every two weeks these days if you like I can post some of the Shit I'm eating for laughs and shit lol

Full day challenge
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    98% of the month I'm eating 1,500 calories in fruits and vegetables

But that crazy 2% I go buck Shit crazy on some meats, fast food, Debbie snacks and other various shits
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I eat on those cheat days close to 8,000 calories
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm actually close to being a raw vegan on the 98%
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1,500 calories in just fruit and veggies would be you eating the entire produce section at Piggly Wiggly!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Come over to jackslash's place, he always has lasagna leftovers to die for.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice eats 2% shits
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    That's quite the tall tale Juice.

Did you also walk to school 10 miles through chest high snow, both ways uphill?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO all you guys

And no warhawk I didn't grow up in Detroit
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Customer service is lost on most hot dancers.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I agree,most young dancers don't know or care about customer service. I've posted a few times about going to a club and walking out with money in my pocket. They just sit there with their phones texting. Guess they would rather sit and get drunk instead of making money.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So fucking true guys

Young is good for eye candy and a erection

The older girls are perfect for GFE and sexual orientation
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I couldn't quite understand.Did the young stripper rejected your request and went outside? Did she say she need to smoke or you said you need to smoke?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She agreed to the dances then said she needed to go smoke.

She was gone long enough to lose the money I was going donate
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I mean in all honesty all she had to do was crank out a few dances waiting 10-15 min of her time then she could have smoked

Rejecting a customer in a strip club or not making him feel special is career suicide in my book

Short term looks can help but a career is built on service
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I get the feeling that Juice thinks Pop-Tarts and Hostess Pies are fruit
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    About 8 years ago I met my ex-ATF, but only because the girl I WAS going to make my regular (if not ATF) got suspended for 2 weeks. By the time she got back it was too late; I was already hooked on my new squeeze and while I would buy dances from her, I'm not rich and she was sucking hind titty so to speak.

Funny thing was, they were FWB's with each other! Talk about a coincidence! So as a couple they were getting all my money anyway. But that's a whole 'nother thread...!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You should start a thread about this Lil Story John Smith style
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You should start a thread about this Lil Story John Smith style
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya LMFAO
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Juicebox,
    She wasn't interested in you or the money you are going to donaye. That why she said yes and need to smoke. I hear similar lines from dancers when I requested.Either they are waiting for regular or with regular or they don't think I have enough money.
    If I want the same girl I would wait for her.Nothing to lose.Or if I find more hotter girl then I will go with that girl.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If I'm walking into a club I haven't been at for awhile I watch closely and size up the dancers - like there's option number 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Okay 2s tied up with a whale, 3 keeos dodging into the locker room and not working the crowd, 1 is sitting at the bar alone and 4 is about to go on stage. Looks like I need to focus on 1 and 4.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion