tuscl

This just in. Strip clubs raided in Sandy Springs ,GA

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:44 PM
[view link] I hate their click bait layout.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I guess the 3 clubs would be Flashers, Doll House & Mardi Gras. Taking a news crew along on a raid is a new low in police actions.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    "Police arrested three people, one at each club, for soliciting prostitution. Around 30 others were charged with violations, including illegally touching patrons and violating the safety code."
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    This just in . . . cops in Sandy Springs are confirmed douche bags as are the local TV reporters. Citizens complained -- my ass. Merry fucking Christmas assholes.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    It is a war on breeders, I tell ya. I missed the airing. My thoughts are usually when they bring along media, it is so they can easily show how they need a budget increase. Those are the only 3 clubs I can think of in Sandy Springs. Wait there is one more. The one that has male dancing on one side and female on the other. Personally, the shit the male dancers get away with is just crazy. I should complain that women don't touch me like that. LOL
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    This is what the good citizens of Sandy Springs voted for... I respect their wishes
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thank god the folks of Sandy Springs are investing tac payer $$$ on serious crime
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    WSBTV is proud to bring you this report. [view link]
  • dgcleveland
    8 years ago
    Yikes, I was at Marci Gras yesterday afternoon, glad I left when I did, that would've given me a heart attack. This is so dumb, that's about the cleanest club as far as low mileage, no extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It just looks like Sandy Springs may not want SCs within their city limits.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    These guys got screwed ~10 years ago when the city of Sandy Springs was formed. See my excellent article describing this and the general greater Atlanta area strip club scene.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    This is a crying shame. I worry that Mardi Gras will never be the same and it was already pretty tame and low mileage compared to lots of clubs but was always my fav club anyways because it is classy and loaded with beautiful women..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion