tuscl

Harry James for one song only??

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
When you guys talk about singing Harry James,is it only for one song or until it erupts??

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Until eruption but if I don't bust after 2nd or 3rd song I stop, it's not fair to the dancer if she ends up getting less $$$ for a HJ than she would have giving straight dances - e.g. if you agree on $50 for a HJ but it takes you 3 songs to bust and dances are $20 per, rhen she's kinda losing $$$ in a way.

If you take long to bust then take that int account when deciding how much to pay, at least IMO it should be equal to what she would have gotten for the # of dances w/ straight dances - some dancers wanna get slick and charge for the HJ on top of the dances, e.g. if you say you need 3 songs and only wanna pay $60 she may wanna make you think you're getting the HJ for free but I tell them I was not interested in dances to begin with and the only reason for me getting 3 is for the HJ not for the sake of getting dances - or you can tip the cost of an extra dance
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Harry James is a badass
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I didn't know that TUSCL had so many big band fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMaCoxOG…
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    After first song if she asks she will do for $40 extra and after second song she says sorry could not finish
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Harry James?
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Oh. . . . Never mind! I've received this offer for $. 5, which would be five songs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Harry James = Hand Job
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion