tuscl

She wants commitment

larryfisherman
California
I was talking to this regular stripper of mine, and she asked me if I could be committed enough to have a girlfriend now. I said when the time's right, but not now. I then asked her when is she gonna give a shot. She said to let her know when I'm ready to commit, she doesn't to like to share her man with anyone.

In my mind I'm like ok!! Maybe I'll get to fuck her endlessly OTC in the near future. I then thought to myself she might just be talking about dances in the strip club. I get dances with her a lot, but she's seen me get dances with other girls. She might just want me to only get dances with her lol. She wants me to commit to her lol.

Which one do you think it is?

14 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Larry is on fire with the questions today...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Commitment is for mental institutions.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I think she wants all of your money, including what you pay to other strippers.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @rockstar- are you saying she might not be into me??
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    LOL well larry....there's always a chance but unless you fuck/date her for free, I wouldn't count on it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry is naive
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Next time ask her what she means by commitment, whether shes talking in the club or y'all dating outside.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    she is possessive. quite normal btw.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Run as fast as you can.... speaking from personal experience
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Ch3- I'm kind of half joking. I am 99% sure she is talking about my commitment as a customer to her, or it's just her spewing SS about wanting me to be committed to her as far as being a boyfriend. I'll ask her the next time I see her though.

@Daddillac- she's too hot. I'm not really into white girls, but this white girl really motors my boat, banging body and gorgeous face. I'll take your advice in consideration though!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She's telling you that she will give up stripping to be with you, but only if you are ready for a long-term monogamous relationship.

She asks because it is rare to find that level of maturity in a high school sophomore.

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry cracked a rat
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Larry don't be afraid to talk to these girls. You should have asked her to explain exactly what she meant at the time. No guessing ! You need to stop being shy and come out and ask them what kind of commitment they are talking about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion