tuscl

Condoms/sensitivity

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:51 AM
I think wearing boxers may have a desensitizing effect, and condoms completely insulate any topical sensitivity. Taking a half hour or more to finally nut tends to piss her off if she's worn out, passed out, or delirious from peaking several times. No ED issues unless I overindulge and get whisky dick. I know PME is a problem for some guys but with me it is the opposite. I'm a marathon man not a minute man. Any idea how to nut sooner rather than faking it, blue balling or taking matters into my own hands?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some will say there are very thin condoms that it's like not wearing anything and I'm sure it helps but to me there is nothing like the feeling of a wet pussy wrapped around your hard-on and a comdom does not give you that feeling even if very thin
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Same. Can't do it with a condom. Sorry. Don't have any suggestions, except to just not use a condom if you want to get off. That's what I end up doing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    w.r.t. cumming faster I don't think there is much one can do - sometimes not nutting for a while can help - also as we get older the machinery is not as sensitive/responsive, when I was younger (20s/early-30s) I would often bust quick but could also recuperate super quickly and go for round-2, now a days (late 40s) busting quickly does not happen too often but happens sometimes (if not quick at least sooner than I wanted) - and there can also be a bit of a desynthising effect that as we get older "been ghere done that" many times and it takes more to get us really going
  • Shadilay
    8 years ago
    Stop using a death grip when you take matters into your own hand.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    +1 Shadilay Quit masturbating so much and that may help. If I know I'm going to a club for some extra activities I refrain from masturbating or having sex at least 2 days beforehand. usually by that point when a stripper shakes my hand I almost ejaculate.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I know what a lot of you guys say in here, but I just can't fuck a stripper bareback. Just can't do it. I've had too many friends who have nailed a stripper only to bring something home and give it to their significant other (some have actually ended in divorce). I'm single and not worried about that, but still, don't have any desire to "feel the burn", or something worse. Remember, how many other guys has she done just that night, let alone over the last few weeks or months, and many STD's don't always show symptoms (for days, weeks, or even years) but still can be transmitted. And, of course, if you are counting on a stripper not doing you just because she may have something your nuts, to them the all mighty dollar trumps all. DON'T BE A FOOL, WRAP THE TOOL!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I take a long time to cum, but also can get rock hard in 5 min. after I get soft. Thank you medical science! The only drawback is waking up at 4 AM with a hard on that needs attending to, and she wants to sleep.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Did you crack a rat?
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    I don't understand the desire to be a disease vector. Condoms 100% of the time, no matter the woman or the hole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion