tuscl

Ficha Fucked in Tijuana

Anyone have any ficha fucked experience? Thanks.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    None that I can remember.

ficha
    Edit

ficha

file

noun
    file
    expediente, ficha, lima, carpeta, fila, archivador
    token
    ficha, muestra, prenda, vale, recuerdo, indicio
    chip
    chip, ficha, pastilla, astilla, circuito integrado, fragmento
    index card
    ficha
    record card
    ficha
    slug
    babosa, lingote, posta, ficha
  • verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    Not many people know this who go to Tijuana bars/clubs but there are girls who solely make their money on having men buy drinks for them. They have no intention of going upstairs with nobody and at most may do a non-penetrative VIP room session, that's it. Typically when buying a girl a drink she will be cuddling with you and be very hands on. A ficha fuck expert will try her best to keep her hands of you and try to only converse.

These women are the minority in the club so don't be worried. I usually feel them out for 1 drink and up to a 2 drink maximum, if I sense I am being ficha fucked I will politely excuse myself and find another female.

• kenleyva
    8 years ago
    Mind=blown. I didn't know all that verdugo damn! How do they make money on just drinks alone? Don't they have to go arriba to make money?
  • verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    Going arriba constantly will make much more money, however, there are women that are just not interested in having sex with random men. They opt to make less money and take on far fewer risks. From what I have heard from various sources the women make around 35 pesos a drink they sell, which is about 1.50 usd, plus tips they receive on the side. So they can make good money comparatively to most Mexicans which make around 12 dollars a day.

The elite girls at HK can easily make more than 500 dollar in a night which is a shit load of money in Mexico, hell, 500 dollars a day here in the US is very good money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Does anyone know what kinda house fees HK & AB girls gotta pay?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many of the heavy Latin Miami clubs have tip-parades on steroids and it seems as if there are dancers that don't even bother asking for dances and just hit-up custies all night long asking for floor-tips - and most of the dudes just keep on tipping often b/c they don't like saying no (and many of the dancers will basically tell you to fuck if you don't tip them)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ tell you to fuck *off*
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Those are called B girls in the US, and it is a crime. One of my favorites clubs, Jaguars in Fat City, LA was shut down because of their use of BGirls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion