Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Need to find new club

Aravas

Maryland

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

The only 3 clubs nearest me are all closed down :( guess it's time for new adventures and new stories to make. I'll probably start after Christmas I have a couple in mind to go to

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sucks man. i feel the same way when i am hanging around my kingman az house. (i do resist the las vegas clubs. been there. done that. (really expensive.)).

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Nice, how do they get expensive? Pressure of tipping?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

really expensive to have the fun i like.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good luck finding a new place where everyone knows your name

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

@justme. Ok I understand

@crazyjoe. I hope I maybe see some old bitches I saw from previous clubs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement