tuscl

Wat kind of guy gets best lap dances !

Saturday, December 10, 2016 11:57 PM
Do good looking guys get better lap dances then ugly guys ? My friend who's a former stripper says she would only give great dances to the guys she thought were hot

11 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is the kind of guy who gets the best lap dances: [view link]
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    The one who has the most money
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think the question to ask is who gets the best service for the money spent. You can argue extras etc are not really lap dances if that's the only thing they are doing. A long time ago in a club far far away, this one dancer was giving me fantastic service but after a few songs a bouncer must have noticed her head bobbing up and down. Made me wonder if sometimes, dancers don't plan on doing stuff like that but suddenly decide to. That was one case I got surprised.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Whoever's troll account stripperheels is: when txtittyfag and txtittyfag. BOTH think you're an asshole, it's time to retire that account and start a new one. We love responding to made-up accounts here on tuscl, but when it gets too too transparent, you should start over.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Q: "Wat kind of guy gets best lap dances !" A: RICH STUDs (obv)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The kind with big swinging dicks
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm certain that looks can make a difference.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @justme62 "i'm certain that looks can make a difference." and gravy breath. don't forget about gravy breath. ain't no whore so low that she'll dfk someone with gravy breath and who could blame them
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    true.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Motor home owners. Definately get the best lap dances. Girls love to hear about your golf game too. And old grey sweatpants. Turns the strippers on. And if you have a comb over, that helps also.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    warhawks. you funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion