tuscl

"The San_Jose_Guy Show", from 3-5 PM daily on TUSCL

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
I browse without logging in from time to time, and notice the only member I have on ignore, SJG, seems to comment daily from 3-5 PM pacific time. Does this sound like a person deeply entrenched in local politics, or some liberal with too much time on his hands with the ability to make comments about topics non-related to strip clubs?

If he really was building an organization he would be too busy working with his constituents and business partners during the most productive part of the day.

I dedicate this thread to entertaining g the thoughts of SJG in order for him to stop trolling actual strip club topics.

70 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    STFU Gaffigan.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I already tried that but he's too much of a troll for that to work
  • ime
    8 years ago
    seems like a bureaucrat posting while he should be working, and taking the money of others.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG belongs as a character on the show "Hairspray" with his idealistic ways. That's right, fat people are really beautiful!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Sorry mikeya02. I stole and rehashed your idea. I have a feeling this one won't be too well received by SJG.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    It is very bizarre how he bumps and adds to threads that only he ever replies too, that has to be some kind of strange mental defection. He is definitely on the autism spectrum.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ IME, like his twin said about him, he posts to troll and garner attention.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Jim...actually, he should be banned for threatening to kill Motorhead
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    By the way, where has Motirhead been? No sightings of him for quite some time...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG is one sick fuck. I can't imagine sitting around all day commenting the shit out of brothels in Tijuana but then never going.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    3-5pm is what? Noon to 2pm on the East coast?

Maybe it's his lunch time? Or maybe when he wakes up?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJG has over 10,000 comments in his tenure at TUSCL, which averages over 11-12 daily. He's the most consistent troll on TUSCL.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Undoubtedly longest average post length as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You guys are a bunch of sick fucks. Funny stuff is funny, but you guys, no.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And Shailynn in particular, just what is it going to take to get it through your thick skull that my affairs are NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMMED BUSINESS?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, online there is not much which can be done about you. But I assure you, f2f I would not tolerate you more than about 3 seconds.

So I assume that this is the reason you and many of these others are online.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Haha tough gay Lloyd has shown up. Shut up you sissy.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Meat72, it is funny that SJG states how he hates trolls, yet people who claim that Juice is the biggest troll has the same amount of comments as SJG, yet SJG has been on TUSCL only half the time as juice. That tells me SJG is twice the troll as the 2nd biggest troll on TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But Jim Gaffagain, you are the one who posts negative stuff about other members. So you are the troll, and in increasingly irritating one.

So I tell you, f2f, you would not be tolerated. I know that you are online, because there is not much which can be done. You use online so that you can be an asshole without consequence.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Warhawks, SJG is west coast pacific time so there is no lunch time or wake up time for normal people. Strange but true...
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Has it started already today? What have I missed?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Not yet. Don't forget he has 24/7 f2f obligations
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Meat72 you've missed nothing. The show has just started today.

Of course nothing related to strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And the Jim Gaffagain show, just a guy being a jackass!

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    it’s almost like going to see the rocky horror picture show for the hundredth time. so absurdly stupid and so absurdly predictable as the audience shouts the lines while throwing popcorn at the screen. the difference is that the rocky horror picture show was a cinematic farce while san_jose_guy exists as a real life horror and farce though fortunately he is confined to his mom’s basement and the putas of tijuana will never have to scream in terror “it walks among us” because he will never ever go to tijuana
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    That is funny ass shiznit right there Dr Phil! I was also thinking the SJG Show is more along the lines of Mystery Science Theatre, where the guys make wise cracks as the show goes on. It makes for a good laugh if you got a buzz going on.

The SJG show is not funny, just a sad story of a delusional character who doesn't understand how the truth in himself is what is funny. You can't write fiction that is funnier than the truth, and SJG makes up shit all the time.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Regarding SJG"S sense of humor, he has none This was an actual discussion

Me: I hear you're building a great organization
    SJG: Yes, the organization I'm building is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Me: I know that already thanks to your constant repeating
    SGG: Then why the fuck did you ask me for? You're an asshole,blah, blah

lol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol^^ "You're an asshole" if you don't agree with him. That's what's funny.....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    James Gaffagain and mikeya02, you know I would not tolerate either of you or both of you going on like this in my presence face to face.

Face to face, people can be held accountable for their words and actions.

So I have to assume that the only reason either of you are online is just because you can be jackasses and get away with it.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Sjg knows kung fu
  • ime
    8 years ago
    King Fu is asian towel boy at the bath house.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Oooooohhh, the "SJG Show" started a little later today!

I played varsity football at Purdue and Georgetown, so I think I could handle myself and others quite easily in the presence of SJG. You might say I would use his ass as a mop to wash the floor!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    but SJG read something on Bing so now he is also an expert fighter
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Pardon my ignorance, but Jim, are you the actual comedian posting under a slightly changed name? Or just a fan?

At first I was thinking just a fan, but everything you mention in your posts checks out with Jim's real bio.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    He appears to be the real deal, far as I can tell going back to when he first joined.

How ever, it is hard to believe that anyone with a public reputation would be as stupid as this guy is. As I told him he comes across to me as an oversize 10yo. And most of what he talks about is just repeating the talking points of Right Wing Media. Maybe your suspicions are well warranted.

Gaffagain, the procedures for dealing with a belligerent asshole in public are straight forward and effective, and I would certainly proceed with them.

But that leads me to the inescapable conclusion that the only reason you are online is just to be an asshole.

SJG
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Well, if it's him, I think I remember seeing him for the first time around the late 90's on an HBO special, if my memory is correct. That was the first time I heard the Hot Pockets bit. I also hear him occasionally on I Heart Radio when I'm listening to the Frank Caliendo channel.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sleep, you know when people make sock puppets, they often post in real strange ways, to make it harder to recognize them.

And then of course, people who already seem to have a high familiarity with the people and the subject matter are a give away.

But no, JimG, seemed quite naïve, and did not seem to have any real views about people or anything.

But he right away went into posting his Right Wing politics, and seeing that I did not agree with it. And then since he has been highly influenced by the people I have on ignore. He has in a sense become their sock puppet.

I know that in a lot of respects he is too stupid to believe. But then watch him here with Bill Maher, when he tells him that the thing they have in common is that, "We both like prostitutes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyxf3d6F…

It is almost too much to believe.

But then he and Maher talk about how comics are weirdo's.

I had never thought about that before, but especially watching JimG stuff, and then reading the posts here, I think it is true. And he does to me come across as an oversize 10yo.

He told us right up who he was, talking about his stand up shows. I vaguely remembered his name after that.

I want to know which Pope he opened for, B16 or F1. I think it must have been the former.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sleep, the main difference as I see it between our JimG and the public JimG is that ours quickly became committed to promoting Right Wing politics. But I don't think the public JimG does this.

And then ours quickly started to follow the people I have on ignore.

Otherwise they do seem similar.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just found this:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Our JimG had posted something similar, about Southerners, and talking about their food and biscuits and gravy.

It was interesting because usually he was defending right wing politics and claiming himself as an "Authority on Average Americans".

So the biscuits and gravy stuff surprised me.

So if I had to guess, I would say that our JimG is the real one.

Like he and Maher said, comics are weirdo's.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Jim your new avatar is killing me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I think we missed the SJG show today. Not a bad thing if you're asking.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    No Meat, I just arrived and see that he's here right now.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Sleepwalking, all you need to know about SJG is that his online persona is being an asshole, yet f2f things he would be handled differently. To contrasts our styles....

1. I share my personal club experiences and make my life known and don't hide behind a liberal biased agenda propagated on a strip club website. We know SJG pretends to be a tough guy on TUSCL, but would not face 2 face as he would have to deal with my physical stature along with my sharp intellect.

2. I have a successful comedic career that provides a high standard of living for my hot wife and 5 beautiful children. This means the building of my professional organization is well known, and my personal organization (family) is well known where as SJG organization that he claims he is building is neither known or successful.

3. I have proven to be funny, as noted with financial gains from perfecting my craft on TV and touring the nation's venues, yet SJG makes stuff up and his fiction is way too boring compared to real life joke he has created from visiting AAMPs and prostitutes. I myself do t need to partake in prostitutes as I revealed on the Bill Maher show. I believe I stated that I "like women". Bill Maher and SJG have more in commune with purchasing prostitutes than I do.

4. SJG is a jealous hopeful loser who also fails at trying to degrade my name. My popularity has never been stronger not only in entertainment, but on TUSCL, too! SJG has the lowest favorability than any other TUSCL as evident by the many members who write negative comments about him. SJG's ad hominem comments about me and meta narrative continues to show he is only trying to denigrate me to make himself appear better. Another failure in a long list of misery for him who has admitted to raping women in their sleep, wanting to kill another TUSCL member (Motorhead), and hatred for white people and any one who has a strong faith in God. May the Lord save us all from the devil that lives in TUSCL..... SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Jim G, I have shared my strip club experiences at length, said things about my doings which one never could say if one's personal life was not separated from here.

Jim, I think you are a complete asshole. I have no reason to be jealous of your, zero at all. I would never want to be like you in any way.

And as far as your trolling and beligerance, I would not have 1 second of tolerance for you f2f. You are online for one reason, because you can be a jack ass without consequence.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You guys have to know that whatever the topic, when it comes to SJG you will never get the last word in, so why bother, he's not going to change.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    25, you are correct. F2f i would handle SJG differently yet he hides behind his computer which gives him the courage it takes to be nothing but a creepy asshole.

Maybe if he had a little Christianity in him he'd feel a little empathy for his fellow man, but a faithless person has no conscious in the wrongs he does amongst the women he rapes in his sleep, and making young strippers and prostitutes believe he wants to date them as civilians, however his sickness leads these women on only so he can get free sex. What a creepy cheap asshole.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Jim Gassigan you have to know he doesn't do these things, he has no real experiences he reads this stuff and fantasizes about it. IRL he is a meek little guy with very little contact with the outside world. He only wishes he could do this.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    25, you need to spend some time on a toilet.

I have talked at great length about my strip club, AMP, and AAMP experiences.

I have also made it clear that my current f2f life is private. You don't have to agree with that. But that is the way it is.

In every post I have ever made I am clear about what is my own experience and when I am passing on what I have read.

So use that toilet, you need to. Just don't fall in.

And Gaffagain, you need to understand that my face to face life is private. If you were being a problem f2f, you would be dealt with decisively and with a maximum of one verbal warning.

And you need to learn that online should be place to be a jerk.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    hey kids, what time is it??

it's howdy doody time
    it's howdy doody time
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good one

"Fight,fight, fight
    fight,fight, fight
    The Itchy and Scratchy Show!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Der der, ah der, der der DER!

Der ..... Der der der derrrrr , ah der DER!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    F2f I would handle things differently, but online SJG has no consequences. Surely it would be different in person and dealt with immediately. I suspect the only reason why SJG trolls is because he can get away with it online, yet f2f there would be consequences.

Praise be God, and all of his followers!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Destroy the Saracen SJG! Deus Vult!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    someone cancel his show
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yes, cancel it! He sure as hell won't walk away gracefully by himself.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Apparently the show's start is being delayed a couple hours due to technical difficulties. Band width needs to be doubled in order for capacity of large novel like comments which make no sense.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I've noticed his posts have been later in the day towards evening. Maybe he's off the gravy which makes him sleepy after dinner? Same old shit different day.....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ I'm so lucky to be able to have a Christian Comedian like James Gaffagain on standby to open for me anytime I might be a little bit delayed.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ STFU SJG :-/ !!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gaffagain, you troll, go soak your head!

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    A troll is one who makes meaningless ad hominem attacks on other members of a board. You are the epitome of a TUSCL troll, because that is what you are.

And everybody hates you, SJG! Merry Christmas to all except SJG!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Where is the SJG show? Did it finally get canceled?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Sorry Meat72, the SJG show is still going on, but it's ratings are really low. Everybody hates him and wishes he would just go away and run himself off of this TUSCL board.

He wishes he could get high ratings like my TV show got on TV Land. A true example of how to run an organization, unlike his made up organization he says he is building. We still don't know what the organization really does?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ He's back on time for his regularly scheduled stupidity. This guy never gives it a rest.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's a good show. The choice is music is quite nice. Caring for others, is usually seen as a positive character trait. So I champion that among liberals and progressives. Just so long as they remember to apply the scientific method!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yes Meat72, I see he is back on schedule from 3-5 PM again.
  • Randy_Watson
    3 years ago
    I just want to know how come San_Jose_Guy has never linked any of my music videos to his posts?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Wow this is a real blast from the past! I sure would like to see Mikey and the "real" DrPhil back posting again!
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Now that Randy Watson, he’s good! He’s real good!! Sexual chocolate.

Bacon!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion