tuscl

What's the Latest in Phoenix?

callmealias
Antioquia
Sunday, December 4, 2016 8:33 PM
Was planning on heading to Phoenix next week and just stopped to check out the latest reviews. Apparently my favorite spot, the Hi Liter just had some sort of bust and mileage has gone way down? Any locals care to update us on the latest? Any other good alternatives in the same price range / mileage available in the city? Where would you go if you were in town next weekend?

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    When in Phoenix I always stop at bourbon street. Of course it's not "ahem" as liberal as Hi-Liter but always has hot girls and a good time.
  • scguru
    8 years ago
    depends what you're looking for. Bourbon street has the hottest girls but you likely won't find any extras and if you do they will be pricey. Best value seems to be Blue Moon or some of the more ghetto west side clubs. Good luck and be sure to report back on your findings
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah BSC has the hottest girls but no mileage. Now if you want milage your better off at Chica's, Bandaids, or especially Blue Moon. The girls aren't as attractive but you get more bang. Blu Moon the most so. Word of advice on Blue Moon though days are better than nights if you want on the cheap. Night shift girls want st least 30 minutes where dayshift is gtg with one set.
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    With the HiLiter raid, Phoenix is no longer among the top SC cities. The best overall Phoenix club is now BSC. There are other niche clubs in town depending on what you are looking for. Best way to find out is read the reviews.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    BSC will always (I hope) be consistent with great looking talent and sub par mileage. But damn those girls are hot. Blue Moon Lounge is good mileage in the daytime, after dark not so much. Haven't been to Bandaids in a while but read the reviews and see what you think. Otherwise, I have no current info to add to the above comments. And I sent you a PM with details of my latest HiLiter visit.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    I was at the HL for the night shift a week ago, and was surprised that contact on the floor had loosened up nicely. I had nice hands-on dances from several veterans. No VIP on that stop, but it was at least encouraging. I agree with a comment someone made to a review that the liquor license renews at the end of January. If things are going to get back to "pre-raid" activity levels, it will be after they get over that hurdle.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Hi-Liter is definitely back on an upswing. One dancer I previously reviewed a few weeks ago as giving a very tame, lame dance did enough on the floor to warrant sticking around for four songs. I christened a new girl in VIP and she definitely rocked my world today. Sadly, it's really obvious that even if mileage is returning, the dancers are not. So many old school dancers have either left the business completely and/or skedaddled to other clubs (I'm told by one dancer that a main destination for some is either Sugar44 or Centerfolds). I've still seen only about 3-4 of my regular rotation of about 12 dancers pre-raid. So many new dancers, and so few keepers. But at least it's no longer a complete train wreck. CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ thanks for the update
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Never been to Phoenix, but plan to be there. [view link] From reading, the ones which have attracted my interest are: 1. Chicas ( because of the name, maybe it is like Chicas Bonitas in N Las Vegas ) 2. Xecutive Show Club ( because sometimes it is presented as being Black ) I like the dives, shit holes, places that don't really deserve to be called strip clubs, cheap sluts who will do whatever you want them to, starting with front room GFE. And then maybe even walking out the front door with you. Anyone know about these places? I tend to dismiss the ones most of the guys here are talking about, guys who want to pass out money for "dances" and "extras". SJG Emily Remler & Barbara Dennerlein - Stormy Weather Blues [view link]
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    "I tend to dismiss the ones most of the guys here are talking about, guys who want to pass out money for "dances" and "extras"." SJG, what does this even mean? You want a dancer, but don't think having a GFE makeout session qualifies as an extra? I've got plenty of current info on Chica's, but what's the point in telling you when you're either just going to argue about what I know to be true while you'll feel your conjecture is more valid, and in the end, you'll do what you want anyway? CP
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SJG it looks like you've created another TUSCL enemy in Chili Palmer. Keep in mind with you're abrasive style of people skills, you will likely get shot in Phoenix unless you do a complete personality makeover. They do not take kindly to Silicon Valley fruity fruitcakes who spout off about marginalized and lazy people. You're about to learn why coastal elites such as yourself stay in the bubble of suburban amenities, crying that the rest of the world won't change its ways to make u happy. And when u don't get your way you will scream "racism@ in the name of progress. By the way, most black women will dance where the money is if they're any good. The clubs u listed are dives for a reason, nobody worth any good goes there. Chilli Palmer was right about u SJG in that you will argue even though you're wrong about a place you've never even visited, right?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gaffagain, I have prepared two tubs for you. One is full of a solution of baking soda. The other is full of vinegar. You need to soak your head. 60 seconds of full immersion in one tub, then 60 seconds of full immersion in the other. And then repeat for a minimum of 5 times in each tub. Chili Palmer, Well "dances" means letting girls sell you dances. As far as I can see, that is a chumps game. Lap dancing use to mean lap sitting. What also happened with that, varied widely. highly recommended: [view link] Diane Feinstein tried to incarcerate Jim and Artie Mitchell. The main reason she failed is that they were able to argue that lap dancing was not prostitution as it was not for sexual gratification. Rather it was an audience participation cabaret show. Jim had actually seen a DATY based audience participation show in Amsterdam. He was blown away by it. And this is what inspired him to move from just movies, to contact shows. So all in the front room, and often a great deal was happening. Now after Diane Feinstein failed, it was other operators who came in with the booths and backrooms. People think this increases the "mileage", but often this is not true. Mostly it just increases the costs, and especially the house cut. And it can destroy the front room interaction, and that destroys the quality of the backroom interaction. "extras", mostly it means asking a girl to perform some service upon you, usually to make you ejaculate. It can be dry humping, HJ, or BJ. It can even be FS, but the girl is doing it in a dissociated way. And then you get into the blue balls situation. In San Francisco I have avoided this by turning the situation around and DATYing dancers. That really does soften them up, as though not unknown, it is not what they are doing most of the time. But the best is to decline the "wanna dance" offers and instead get the girl siting with you and just move on her as if you'd just met her at a party. Talk to her and get to know her, and feed her money, and try to let a makeout session get going. Save the booths and backrooms, and the house cut, until they are really necessary, like when your pants will be coming down. You can ejaculate, but it will be with a girl who has really opened up to you. So I say that letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game, and that I don't really go along with the extras paradigm. And from what is written numerous places, about the most extreme US dives, and about TJ, is that other people see it the same way. Front room makeout sessions first. And then in AMPs, I have always found it best to select a girl carefully, as that really influences her, and then try to get a makeout session going. It does not always work, but when it does the FS which ensues will be mind blowing for both parties. So if you wanted to talk about Chicas Phoenix, how common are front room makeout sessions, or is it just a "wanna dance" place? :) SJG Doyle Bramhall II, Green Light Girl, Live, Great Wall night club, Beijing [view link]
  • davindude
    7 years ago
    Right now I'm really digging Bandaids.
  • There may be some bodies buried below those Bandaids. Careful with that shovel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion