tuscl

Bullshit statement of the year......

Sunday, December 4, 2016 3:19 PM
shanny72, I don't know who you are. But I maintain the highest of firewalls between my online life and my F2f life. Responsibilities, obligations, and commitments require this. .....by Lloyd Schoene a few minutes ago

19 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ooops!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah he's worried that he'll get kicked out of his moms basement and his brother will take it over. I've wondered - is SJG really Lloyd or did someone leak some bogus just for a ruse?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    it is 100% him, Gassagain even got him so pissed he admitted it in a thread a while back.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Google San_Jose_Guy and judge for yourself
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'd place it at least 80% that it really was him. Not that I support outing anyone here, but I didn't see anything indicating it couldn't be him and plenty was in alignment.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    [view link] He totally broke his own impenetrable wall when he replied to a comment with only his name no mention of the san_jose_guy handle. Plus it was clear he was Lloyd for quite some time.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And Mikeya02 and Shailynn, the biggest bullshit posters on TUSCL. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Face it SJG, you fucked up. After all your troll bullshit, you deserve whatever you get
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG go get ass fucked in a bathhouse.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    some highlights on how fucked up SJG is, from a quick search in google: some highlights from SJG's reviews on his amazon account: 1. Diana Krall - The Look of Love CD (SJG's review - " the selection is good , play this at night while I am on computer, always love to hear from Diana.shes good.") 2. Tiger Rice Cooker (SJG's review - " A very good rice cooker , have different rice cooker in the fast we are Asians we eat rice everyday. We have bought around 5 other brands , nothing compared to tiger , its always good to ..." 3. Yubi Power Universal Travel Adapter 2 Universal Sockets Covering More Than 150 Countries - US, UK, EU, AU (SJG's reivew - Works good in the Philippines and Australia) - BULLSHIT - SJG has never been out of his mom's basement!!!! SJG needs a roommate: [view link] SJG's Instagram account: [view link] Love it, "0" followers - what a surprise!!!!! SJG asking for medical device and diarrhea: [view link]
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Hmmm... I could use a good rice cooker. Hope I get one for Christmas this year!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Seriously though, not all those SJGs are our SJG. The roommate ad for instance is by someone 30 or under.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Just go with it Dougie - this is good humor! lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect guys, but why are you doing this? I get that you don't like san_jose_guy but would you like it if somebody else spent time speculating about your other social media? I've always found san_jose_guy to be nice enough and feel the negativity sometimes associated with him is based on misunderstandings. He is an oddball but then again he posts on a crazy strip club board. Nothing wrong with being odd here. Come on, let's all try to increase the peace! Peace = brilliant! ;)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I thought IME, dr Phil and dr Phil., along with Meat72 and San Jose Gay were the biggest bullshit posters on TUSCL? Looks like Mikey has joined another long list of enemies made. Good job as you're doing something right if that's the case .
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Prick
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mikeya02, you start thread after thread like this. And why? You start this kind of a thread and you get other people to follow you. You do it because this is online. F2F, I would not deal with you. Problem would be solved very quickly. But because this is online, hard to do anything about you. But you are laboring under one gross misperception, the idea that I care at all what you think. Its like you want to give me a prostrate massage, or something like that. Always your fingers going after my asshole. F2F I would solve the problem by cutting your fingers off. Keep you fingers away from my asshole, keep yourself away from me. And I do not care at all what you think. The only ones worse than you are the ones I keep on ignore. And Shanny72, no personal offense intended, but you would do better not to post things which have a negative tinge, as this is hostile turf. SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Lloyd shut the fuck you pussy. You wouldn't do shit, you are a fucking jackass that has made everyone hate you. You only post here because every other place banned you. Maxim Integrated must be a shit company to have hired your sorry ass.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Look SJG, you like being a super troll. Stop acting stupid. And if we ever meet I'll hang out long enough to draw a peace symbol on the cast of your broken arm....:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion