tuscl

Baby Dolls Dallas

jayhawk123
Arizona
Friday, December 2, 2016 3:38 PM
I may get a chance to make it to Baby Dolls Dallas on my upcoming business trip. I read some recent reviews but would like any inside tips from you guys on here. Thanks.

22 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    its a pretty straight forward place. Lots of beautiful women most of whom give good two way contact dances. I prefer dances upstairs by the bar instead of behind the stage. The biggest challenge for me at BD is getting the dancers that I want. The crowds tend to be huge and there are lots of regulars so the good dancers get snatched up quickly. I assume you know ways to work through that problem and get whoever you want but be prepared for that issue. I also find it's easiest to tip the girls at the last stage to try and get them for yourself. They tend to forget the guys who tipped them earlier at other stages unless they gave them a lot. If you want to know about extras PM me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Why do so many people like Baby Dolls Dallas? Very high mileage? Just lots and lots of girls? Usually that means that the girls don't follow any rules. I am confused by contradictory things people say, and by the amount of attention this club draws. SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] HK Bar, feel up station [view link] [view link] Shaving Cream, so stupid! Why don't they use whipped cream? [view link] Awesome Breasts Bared [view link]
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    "I am confused by contradictory things people say, and by the amount of attention this club draws." Me too SJG. It is a corporate LD factory that engages in a lot of unsavory practices. If one wants a truly high end experience in Dallas, the Lodge is it. For down and dirty, Pandoras is a lot of fun. However, if you want to club in a place that feels as sanitary as an ESPN Zone, to contend with a never-ending string of girls who "wanna dance" you, and bartenders who will rip you off if you drink anything that doesn't come out of a twist top bottle, then Babydolls may be the place for you. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "wanna dance", that does it. Chump stuff. Should be GFE auditions. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    For example, look at these HK Bar videos. This first is their version of wanna dance. She needs to be sent on her way. [view link] Here though, this one in black, stage side, she is a keeper. [view link] Mexican girls are like this. I know this from our own underground shows. If they want you, their first move is to start nuzzling. :) SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    BD is one of the top ten clubs in the country. SJG has never been to a strip club, and Rick is just being himself. Go and have fun.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JS69, I have made it clear that I have been a regular at our own local clubs, some at SF clubs, and in our underground clubs. JS69, if you troll, it encourages people who are worse. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The reason people don't like you SJG is you act stupid about you being the biggest troll here. That's why you bump threads with non sense, talk to yourself, repeat yourself endlessly. Basically, you act nuts
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG - the make believe clubs you make in your mom's basement don't count as real clubs. So fuck off. Rick is a douche, but he does have a point about Baby Dolls Dallas. Still, I would certainly recommend going, it's kinda like a tourist trap attraction in the strip club sense. I've always had a pretty good time there and if you are lucky to catch a good dancer you should have fun. Best part about BDD is it's a big club, but you won't break the bank hanging with a hot dancer. JS69 is right, I like upstairs better but also check out the "cubbyhole benches off to the side of the main floor." Usually you have to buy a bottle to sit in those, but a lot of times if you're with a dancer in that area the management will leave you alone. I've had some very high contact dances on those benches and JS69 has talked about an extremely high contact dance he received upstairs.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    "BD is one of the top ten clubs in the country. SJG has never been to a strip club, and Rick is just being himself." Top ten club my ass. But JS is just being himself, a guy who likes corporate tourist traps. ;) But if you only drink beer, don't mind wading through a lot of mediocre talent to get to the good ones and manage your expectations in terms of extras, then it might be worth checking out. I guess it could be interesting as a warm-up club before you go to a place with hotter talent or girls who are more fun.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I have been on a Baby Dolls hiatus. I stopped going because there were no new girls and the hot ones were gone. Might check it out soon.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    hey san_jose_guy i hear they hang rapists in texas. better just stay in your mom’s basement
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “… and in our underground clubs.” you crack me up. “our underground clubs” as if. lmfao
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Dugan- you sound like you're an owner of a different club competing with Baby Dolls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AS JS69 mentioned; BDs is pretty straight forward and is pretty well ran; some general points: + plenty of parking - spaces near the entrance are reserved for valet but plenty of free parking past the valet section - at night they usually have security patrolling the parking--lot + pretty-busy club at night especially on weekend nights - good # of regulars and lot of PLs willing-and-able to spend - i.e. you may be better served walking the floor and being proactive vs sitting back hoping/waiting for "Ms Right" - hanging out upstairs by the stairs is a good way to intercept a dancer that just freed up from giving some dances upstairs and may be free + w/ the large # of dancers expect some ROBs - if getting multiple dances I personally prefer to tell them to let me know every time a new song starts + girls gotta-do a 7-stage set at night thus if you see her on stage it will be a while b/f she's free + LDs are on the floor either in a room behind the main-stage or upstairs; as has been mentioned upstairs offers a bit more privacy but not complete privacy - LDs are $20/song + Champagne Rooms are very expensive; I'd be wary of plunking down major $$$ for them b/c I don't thin extras are by any way guaranteed at BDs - there are also cubby-holes wall-side in the main-room that are "VIP" but not worth it if you think you will get a lot of extra mileage as they are open and in view - I guess they are worth it if you are really into a particular dancer and want to spend time w/ her but o/w not worth it IMO + clubs closes at 2:00 a.m. - main-room is pretty-well lit but the dance areas are usually a bit darker but not super-dark + decent dayshift
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you have time and wanna club-hop then Buck's in Ft Worth is pretty-popular (the Buck's in Dallas is not as well liked) - in Dallas PT's and Bucks Wild also seem fairly popular
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I understand perfectly why Shadowcat's favorite club is so popular. And I do consider Shadow to be the king of strip clubs. But I do not understand why this Baby Dolls draws so much attention, except perhaps for the fact that it employs a huge number of girls. But when a club has that may girls, then usually that means that the girls quickly stop following any rules, so probably then it would become just like Shadow's favorite. But this is not what people are saying. SJG
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    I would say it's a toss up between Bucks Wild and PT's for Dallas Clubs worth visiting. I went to Baby Dolls Dallas once, and thought about returning after that visit, but the prospect of returning has never seemed worth it since then. It's sort of like wanting to grab a bite to eat for dinner, and stopping by a baseball stadium on game night. A lot of energy, effort and flash to get a hot dog. Bucks Wild and PT's are BYOB nude places. I prefer having the option of paying a bit extra for a nude dance and drinking good beer that I picked out myself. Also, I found there to be prettier dancers at both PT's and Bucks Wild compared to BDD. I have found prettier dancers at PT's, but the setup of the club isn't as good. They charge $30 for guys to sit in the lapdance area, so sometimes there will be a guy sitting 2 feet away starting directly at your lap dance. Likewise, when you go in, they have the most annoying door people I have ever encountered. They have pressured me for the $30 VIP to sit in the LD area (for a total of $55 to enter) saying it was standing-room only on the main floor, but once I walked in without paying for VIP, there were plenty of places to sit on the main floor. I have had the best luck meeting friendly dancers at Bucks Wild. I have had better luck with them sitting at my table for longer, and have also shared their downtime inviting me out to the smoking patio while they have a cigarette. Bucks Wild and PT's are both smaller than BDD's, but they have 6 stages (some of which are actually small platforms) that are in use at peak times, and sometimes go down to 2 or 3 depending on how many dancers/customers are there. Both clubs have a tiered entry fee depending on time of day, and want you to pay $10 for a wristband to get into the lapdance area for the day. Also of note, Bucks Wild has $5 lap dances on the first and third Tuesdays of the month.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    SJG posted: "But when a club has that may girls, then usually that means that the girls quickly stop following any rules, so probably then it would become just like Shadow's favorite. But this is not what people are saying." They employ an army of guys in tuxedos to make sure that the rules stay in force. This added expense is probably why they have to short pour already expensive shots and charge for any type of water, even tap water backs for alcohol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    LDK82 wrote: "SJG, I couldn't see what was going on in the second vid too well, but in the first vid, what makes her a wanna dance girl? She was already giving him a dance, then started talking to him, stopped dancing but kept her legs on his lap. Seems to me, they weren't going anywhere anytime soon." I have rethought that video some. That girl could be softened up, with some charm and patience. I call her "wanna dance", meaning that she is the TJ equivalent of the girls who do that in US clubs. Read Dr. F.'s account. TJ HK girls were jumping into his lap and pushing their tongue down is throat. If the girl wants to session with you, that is about the best way. At a minimum they sit on your lap sideways and let you charm them some, and then you can initiate DFKing. [view link] I wouldn't kiss girls capriciously as Dr. F. did. If I kissed them, then they would likely be walking up the next morning with me. If for no other reason than to support the spirit of it, I would give them whatever they wanted. I agree though in that video that after she repositions herself, the camera no longer shows what is going on, and so we don't know. But that she sat with her back to him for so long, it means that she is not as easy to get to as most of the others. So as I had been watching these, when someone posted about "wanna dance" at this Baby Dolls, it all came to mind. As reported numerous places, and experienced by me in our underground clubs, girls don't ask "wanna dance". They just make it happen. Usually Mexican girls will get an arm around you and lift up their hair and start nuzzling cheek to cheek. They like that. And from there you can steer it how you want. And likewise, I like to approach them, by taking gentle hold of them and then lifting up her hair and nuzzling cheek to cheek. :) So I didn't mean that she was literally "wanna dance". And I think she could be charmed and softened up. But on no account agree to arriba with her until she is softened up. And I take seriously Rick Dugan's critique of this Baby Dolls. Compare the difference in the accounts of it, versus say Shadow's favorite club. And then lots of accounts of girls who start the stripper handshake, but they don't stop until full service is completed, and only then is there any talk about money. And then most of the accounts of the extreme black dives are of girls who jump onto your lap, and then start licking your neck and nibbling on your ear. Basically defying you to start making out with them. And then TUSCL members affirming that in the mixed race dives that all the girls do it that way. In our own underground Mexican bar circuit, they can't quite do it that way because they can't do on site FS. But kissing them is not very difficult, not once they start nuzzling. Though I will usually keep to open tongue kissing so that I don't mess her up too much. Totally different though if you have a completely outlaw place, or a place where FS is standard. So with all due respect to JS69 and Papi, I find Rick Dugan's critique of Baby Dolls compelling, and I would be inclined to by pass it. I know that second video is hard to follow. But watch it a couple of times closely. [view link] Remember, See, Want, Get, the Ultimate King Herod The Great Power Trip! This is how strip clubs should be. Hard to see, but stage side DATYing [view link] SJG Wicked Lady, great album cover [view link]
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    When I started clubbing I went to a lot of Deja Vu clubs. Just the sheer number of beautiful girls blew me away. (Not Literally) However Deja Vu clubs are "wanna dance" clubs and I soon grew tired of the endless procession of "wanna dance" girls offering little contact air dances for high dollars. I started reading the reviews on TUSCL and studying them closely to find out where the high mileage clubs were and seeking out those clubs with high mileage girls. I wanted to gravitate to OTC because of the better value sex experience at lower overall cost. This worked fine for a while but OTC private shows are not always easy to arrange. I wanted some sex that I could depend on so I set up a strategy where whatever town I'm in overnight I would not go to dinner without a beautiful girl on my arm and a beautiful girl in my bed that night. I started talking to Hooters girls first and had dates with them first but they were a little conservative in reality and I wanted something a little wilder. I started openly explaining the concept to any girl that was high mileage front room. If she wouldn't DFK front room I wouldn't even consider her. The girls that were handsy and loved to DFK front room were the ones I "interviewed" later in the hotel. Some made the cut and some didnt. You have to go to high mileage clubs to find these girls. (Like Harem in Dayton, Cowboys in Lexington, CW's in Akron, Glory Daze in Akron etc.) I did this in 5 major cities in my sales territory. I now have 3 solid GFE relationships out of the 5 cities and am in the process of hiring a 4th. I really feel this is the best plan of action. Before I ever leave I know what I have lined up for that night. There is no wishing or hoping because you know you are gonna get good BBBJCIM, and good FS the way you want it and like it. It may cost a little more but you get more for your money. This doesn't happen overnight. It takes time to get to this point but it's worth it. So don't waste your money on the "wanna dance wannabes". Start investing in a good GFE program where you will have more fun for your money.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " If she wouldn't DFK front room I wouldn't even consider her. The girls that were handsy and loved to DFK front room were the ones I "interviewed" later in the hotel. " Hey, that says it right there. Don't waste time with "wanna dance" girls or "wanna dance" clubs. If you want a good experience with a girl, just kiss her. Don't have a discussion about it with her, just kiss her. Jestrite50 is TUSCL's #1 expert womanizer. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion