tuscl

wash your ass/russian strippers

s88
New York
Friday, December 2, 2016 7:17 AM
Was talking shop with a russian stripper today. Most fascinating thing she said was, "I only dance for beautiful men, they can't be too tall, too short, too fat, too old, too smelly. If I dont think they are hot, they will know I am not into them, and not get many songs from me, and tell me to stop, but if I think they are hot, they can tell that I am really into them, and they get many songs". I told her she shouldn't be picking PLs like she picks BFs and to give the 65 yr divorced PL a chance with her. She responds that today there was a fat middle aged mexican, girl after girl sat with him, but only for a minute, then left, and he was sitting all alone by himself, so she took pity him, she sat down, and he smelled so bad of BO, she excused herself in a minute, and now knew why all the girls ignored him. Lesson of story, if strippers take a shower before coming to the SC, you also need to. She said she wouldnt dance for me because she was full of pizza from the buffet (it came out 20 mins earlier), and didn't wanna LD anyone more tonight (closing 1 hr away), and talking shop with a PL was "too awkward". Since I had to walk upto her first, I knew the LD would suck anyways, and said goodnight.

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She won't dance for a guy if he's fat, old, short, tall, or she just ate. She sounds lovely.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    What does "wash your ass" have to do with this post? I assume by B.O. they meant his armpits stank. I thought you were going to say the Russian dancer had a smelly butt. Glad that wasn't the case.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe has a smelly ass, but he still gets lapdances. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I farted on her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion