tuscl

What can an attractive stripper say .....

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What can an attractive stripper say in one sentence or less that immediately, completely, and likely permanently, ends your potential interest in her? I just had three in one night.

1. Her: Hi, my name's (insert random stripper name, I don't remember it)

Me: Hi. I'm John.

Her: You should take me for an hour to the champagne room where I can get naked, and we can have lots of naughty fun and a bottle of champagne."

2. Me. You give a good dance. Can I get your number?

Her: I don't usually give out my number cause, well you know, it's not like I meet customers outside the club or anything like that."

3. Me: If I get lap dances with you can I suck gently on your gorgeous nipples?"

Her: Not really cause it kind of creeps me out to be sucked on by somebody that I'm not in a close, intimate relationship with.

Me: I know exactly what you mean. I really hate it when strippers want to suck my dick for money when we don't have a close, intimate relationship with each other.

It wasn't my best night.

25 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Amazing. Three stripperweb girls in a row....
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A few days ago I was getting a blow job from a new young dancer with big natural tits. I put my hand on the back of her head to push her deeper onto my dick. The dancer said, "Don't push on my head! I don't like that." That's a deal breaker for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dances are $20 but I charge $30
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    "I'm ready to give you the best VIP ever, but one of my regulars just came in and he can only stay long enough to do a quick VIP with me....do you mind?"
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Have had this happen a number of times - tip a great looking girl on stage, only to be turned off within 1-2 minutes talking to her after she stops by my table.

If I get a sense she is rude, mean, racists, dumb, ditzy, then it's an immediate turnoff. Maybe just me, but no matter how hot the dancer, there needs to be a bit of a personal connection when first talking before I'm interested in hanging out with them longer, heading to VIP, ect.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Nothing specific, but is a lapper begins with her telling me a list of rules, it's over right then and there.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I think I just got my period"

• geunther
    8 years ago
    Am with Papi_, 'I get more' always leads to bad dance, and bad time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    There's a lot of things she can say, the list is too long.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "I don't get naked until after we've done at least four dances."

Quote from a dancer at Sundowner in Niagara Falls after our second (and last!) dance.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Wanna dance?
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    ^^ Agree with mrrock, that with no introduction or anything else leads to a " no thanks" from me no matter how hot she is.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Awhile back there was a Reese Witherspoon look-a-like working at Follies. She said to me "All men are ass holes". I heard that she got fired and moved to Texas.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Asking for a tip.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "Am with Papi_, 'I get more' always leads to bad dance, and bad time."

I paid the extra a couple times years ago, but like you said the dance always seemed to be sub-par.

As soon as I hear that now, I send them on their way.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    1. "I don't do floor stuff", when I went to tip her on stage. Still not sure what that meant, but it was enough to write her off for the rest of the evening.

2. Try to sell me into the VIP before the first table dance or lapper. Another red flag that you're just out to hustle.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Drugs, Born Again Christianity. If a girl is into either of these, then she is nuts.

SJG

Ancient Egypt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUMe-43…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    tip me.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    "Can I have $5". This is as I'm making my way to the bathroom.

I had done a dance with her earlier, but she didn't chat much and at this point was dressed to leave when she asked me this.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There have been too many things to remember, a few have been mentioned above such as charging more than the going rate, mentioning plus tip before a dance, but one that stops me cold is the dancer that tells me how loose some others are then says i'm not that kind of girl.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Thee OSU

That would only prompt me to ask her which girls she is referring to.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There girls who just want you to hand them money, is it like all that is said about Tijuana, that they are offering feel ups, and maybe more?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Here at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail there are some girls who are getting felt up for $1. But that is as far as it goes, and they can't really promote that. And it comes and goes at that.

Then there have been some who will back up against guys seated a the bar, and get snuggly, and get some money. But it is still not a feel up. Can't do that here.

SJG

TJ Lap Sitting
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdaWjCNbi8
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "I love guys who can make it rain"
    "SJG is my svengali"

Both would make me run for the hills.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    flagooner, sounds like you must be repeating the troll posts of people I have on ignore.

Ignore List
    DoctorPhil [restore]
    DoctorPhil. [restore]
    ime [restore]
    Meat72 [restore]
    san_jose_gay [restore]

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion