tuscl

Major strip club pet peeve

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 8:07 AM
I absolutely HATE it when they have the two hottest strippers in the club on the same stage rotation (different stages). Why not separate them? I was going to sit down on the stage and tip both of them, but now you force me to choose between the two of them. I think the DJ does it on purpose. SMH. Anyone else hate this?

19 comments

• Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    DJ conspiracies are the subject of an upcoming 60 minutes investigation. You may be on to something.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Here's the thing: Who you view as the 2 hottest in the club isn't necessarily who another guy views as the 2 hottest
  • woodstock
    8 years ago
    I hate it when the best-looking women in the club are waitresses rather than strippers. I'm sure that is the DJ's fault, as well.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm talking about a club where EVERYONE knows who the hottest girls are. There is no real debate. If Alyssa and Carmen are the two hottest girls, then don't put them on the same stage rotation. Put Alyssa with Carmella or something. The bottom line is they're not getting as much money from me as they could. Let's say I was gonna tip both of those girls twenty dollars on stage, if both them are up at the same time, I'm only gonna tip one of them. I'm not gonna sit down and tip one of them, and then leave in the middle of her stage set to go tip the other girl.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Waaaaaah, Waaaaaah, Waaaaaah
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    $20 stage tip? You are a big spender aren't you? I can get 2 full contact dances for that at my fav club.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @jayhawk- I used to spend a LOT more on stage, but yes I like to show the ladies a little love on stage. The stageshow is my favorite aspect of the strip club.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Putting the two hottest dancers together is fair. They do it everywhere so the less hot dancers don't get cheated on their stage routine. I also disagree that there is any club where everyone agrees who the two hottest are, unless you're talking about a club with only two dancers.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What GoVikings said. Its eye of the beholder. Life isn't always fair (to our viewpoint) but you make the most of it, or you move on to another club and bitch and moan about what you find there. Here's a novel idea. Two equally hot goddesses on stage- now is the time to find out the intangible of which one will focus on you or show some sign that a trip to the back with her will be more fun than the other one. This is where you hone your skills on looking for the small signs that one or the other is the right fit for you, your small head and your wallet. You chose which ones are the main targets- who wouldn't want a chance to compare them in action. If one looks withdrawn, bored or out of it choose the girl who interacts is what I would do- the one who moves like she wants to be up there.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "They do it everywhere so the less hot dancers don't get cheated on their stage routine" Good insight.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girls will do that themselves anyway, approach you together, forcing you to focus attention on one or the other. They get a real charge out of stuff like that. SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Waaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Waaaaaah
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Daaaaam
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Really? Stripclubs intentionally putting hot girls together on stage, so a hot girl is not unfairly competing against an ugly girl at the same time? I don't know about that. It sounds a bit far fetched. I didn't think strip clubs practiced ugly girl affirmative action. I thought it was sink or swim and survival of the fittest. Anyone else ever hear of this?
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The one place I went to regularly with a rotation had it set up strictly based on what time they started. The odd thing about that is that is not so much that the hotties would all be onstage at the same time, but that they would have about 5 AA dancers one night and 3 of them would be onstage at the same time. I remember one time they had 3 redheads one night, all in a row. That would have been a real challenge to decide on if I didn't already have one of them as a favorite.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    A local club has the two hottest girls--and really the only two hot ones, in my book--tending bar. They are available for VIP at 300 a piece or 400 for both, but fuck that. Very frustrating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion