tuscl

Best Club in DMV right now?

Monday, November 28, 2016 9:41 PM
Looking to change up my regular spot which is Sins right now, perfect for my lowkey style and taste in dancers, so looking to the community for some suggestions. Sorry if Im starting discussion thats already been talked about but things change and I didnt find a recent thread. So my question is whats the best club in the DMV(DC, Maryland-incl Bmore, Virginia) in terms of value, talent, mileage etc.Been to most clubs in the PG CO area except for EI which seems kind of crazy on the weekends but would prob be best option but too many people. Block seems like a waste with the value I'm used to but would most likely try a spot off the block but if anything up in Bmore is worth it Id check it out. Thanks fellas.

8 comments

• rane1234
    8 years ago
    Actually just MD...not interested in air dances or driving to southern VA
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Too bad there's not a web site that has reviews of these clubs written by customers who have been there.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    DID YOU READ THE REVIEWS on TUSCL ABOUT THE CLUBS IN MARYLAND I visited only 4 clubs in Maryland .I am listing in the order of my preference 1 - Hustler club 2 - Players club 3 - Scores 4 - Gold Club 5 - Fuegos Scores has good looking dancers but expensive lap dances it's like 4 for $120 I guess. I never had lap dances at scores Gold club each dance $30. I only went on Wednesdays since it's $25 per dance or $20 I don't remember it has been few yrs.Not much touching allowed and not topless. It depends on the dancer Players club - expensive cover charge.BYOB club. Good dancers. Topless dances. It's a small club compared to others. Good laps. Fuegos- BYOB club. Club opens at 11 I guess. Becomes too crowded on Fridays and [view link]'s like regular dance club. 95% Latin dancers. $10 per song. But you take dances in front of all the people.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    LOL @[view link] your sarcasm
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Never been there, but supposedly the best is in Prince George County Maryland, directly adjacent to D.C. The clubs I would go to first would be the Black clubs, and especially if they are membership clubs. :) SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    you've never been anywhere dumbass. stop talking about things you know nothing about
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    Fuego for Latina and black women. Players club for white woman.
  • rane1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks Darkblue...players it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion