tuscl

OKC clubs

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, November 28, 2016 9:00 PM
Does anybody have any personal experience with the clubs in Oklahoma City? I will be going there for business next week and wanted to know if any of the clubs are worth it and anything you can tell me. Not many reviews on here for OKC clubs.

8 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. How do you break an Oklahoma's stripper's finger? A. Punch her in the nose. Q. Why do Oklahoma strippers smell so bad? A. So blind customers can be disgusted by them too.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm sure SJG knows all about this.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Not really. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    well you don't know anything about anything and that never stopped you before. aren't you just going to make up something about an underground mexican hat dancing circuit there
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the help guys. I guess that means nobody has anything good to say about the OKC clubs
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    One of my first strip Club experiences was in OKC. I saw one of the best looking women I'd ever seen in my life, a stunning blonde, and I was hooked. That was a while ago though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Drive down to Dallas and visit Baby Dolls if you have the time
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you got nothing better to do "Night Trips" in OKC may be worth checking out (read some reviews) - there is also a "Night Trips" in Tulsa that seems better liked but it's probably better to drive to Dallas than Tulsa if in OKC (or you can do both if you have the time bandwidth)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion