tuscl

Dick wants what it wants.

stripfighter
He's kinda an ass...
Sunday, November 27, 2016 4:18 PM
Ever get or want a stripper who's not your type and on almost the extreme opposite of what you go for? Did you fight it or give into the urge? And was it better or worse than you expected? Had a bigger girl not necessarily fat, but who junior wanted and it being the holidays and whatnot decided to give in. Dances were good contact, but man I never thought I'd complain about heavy grinding as it was more heavy crushing. Maybe if I got extras play it would've been more satisfying.

9 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have made mistakes too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yes, I remember meeting a very attractive thick girl. I just got this vibe from her that I could get anything I wanted from her in a club where that was not the norm. All false promises and I felt double foiled!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I give-in w/ "not my types" and dances usually turn-out pretty-good - I may tend to give-in w/ the "not my types" when there are few that are my type
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    Often times your dick will make not your types into your types.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    And the pussy wants what it wants too and we are all have made some awfully stupid decisions when we let the little heads, be they dick or clit, make those decisions for us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So you're saying your name is Dick?
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    @Lopaw preach! I was trying to find the best wording for pussy-led mistakes. I'll just second you ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Occasionally, I'll tell a girl that she's not my type and she'll become dead-set on proving that she is my type. On the occasions where I've given in, that usually works out well.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She'd have to be mighty convincing, because usually I just turn them down. I like breasty women and I remember this inverted tits, minus 3 dancer, it was a waste of money and time for the one dance I let her give me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion