tuscl

HERPES

I want to go to mexico and have sex with a bunch of strippers but I am scared of getting herpes. Am I just being a bitch? Any experiences? Thanks.

17 comments

• kenleyva
    8 years ago
    So far I screwed 3 strippers in Hong Kong Tijuana and have not caught anything. I always use a condom but that doesn't completely eliminate the risk of contracting herpes as it is transmitted through skin to skin contact. It is the risk you must take when having sex, especially with a girl that has serviced many people before you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've banged over 20 strippers in Detroit alone and my dick hasn't fallen off yet.

Juice has fucked all the girls on backpage that advertise for under $50 in the Asheville area and he has only gotten genital warts.

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You already got herpes
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RICH STUDs cannot get STDs. And if you pay a hooker for sex it makes you a RICH STUD. So I won't worry about it.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Strippers won't have sex with you if they have a communicable disease so don't worry about it. It is part of their code. Have fun.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    flagooner had the right idea. But if you want to be super extra excessively safe ask "are you clean?" first. With that assurance nothing can go wrong.
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    "Strippers won't have sex with you if they have a communicable disease"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    desertscrub - I would bet any amount of money that my post struck a cord with you because you actually have herpes. It's ok man, there is help out there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I thought I've read the HK girls are required to get regularly tested, is this true?
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    ROFL. versace got jokes. Don't worry man, just use a condom.
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo. Apparently they get tested every 3 months as enforced by the government. However, they can contract a disease in between testing. It is still better that some random ho at a bar.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Versace, Versace, Versace"
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Versace, I have the same concerns as you. While there is definitely some risk, I think your risk is lower with the young Hong Kong girls, versus the street girls or the older women at other bars who have slept with many more men for many more years.

I'm not positive, but I think they get tested much more often than once every three months.

I'm up to about 15 Hong Kong girls by now and knock on wood, no problems. I always wear a condom and don't do anything bareback. I know you are still at risk with a condom, but that's the best you can do.

Also, I take a close look in the light at their vaginas before starting any sexual contact, to make sure there are no visual signs of anything that could be a bump, cut, sore, etc.

I haven't seen anything other than perfectly clean and shaven vaginas up until now. Again, I know that's not foolproof, but it's about as much as you can do to reduce the risk, other than not participating at all.

Last thing. A lot of the girls at Hong Kong are pretty new and only work there for a short period of time before returning to their hometowns and their normal lives. They just go there for a short period of time to raise cash for college or something. Other women have kids and seem very concerned about their health as well. A lot of the women make sure you wash your hands before you get started, ask if you've showered, and insist on a condom. So, in addition to the testing they get, they seem to try hard to protect themselves from STD's as well.

Anyway, hope this information is helpful, for whatever it's worth. Go down there, have a Tecate to relax, find a nice girl, wear a condom, and have fun.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Since HSV is active and communicable for a week before an outbreak eventually someone on this board will get Herpes. Won't necessarily be from a hooker as many people are silent carriers.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    verdugoversace, what you probably never learned in health class is that dipping your dick in listermint after sex cures all STDs. This information is kept from us by drug companies.

Try it! You'll never have a problem and your taint will be minty fresh! It's ace!

desertscrub, no disrespect, but relax. These answers made me laugh. They appeared to do the same for others. Troll or no troll, this thread is funny.

And funny = brilliant! ;)

• Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Quick. Someone call an ambulance. Desertscrub just had an aneurysm and his head is about to explode.

Desertscrub, you should try a soothing chamomile tea. It might relax you. Or maybe your manbun is wound too tight. It's okay man. It's just TUSCL.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    skibum: "eventually someone on this board will get Herpes."

Well since over 25% of the population has it I.'m going to go out on a limb and say several members of TUSCL already have it. Whether they know it or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion