tuscl

Would you never eat pizza again?

Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:38 PM
This thought experiment keeps floating around : If you are given a choice between eating pizza every night or never eating pizza again , what do you choose? The logical answer is to never eat pizza again, because you have more than 600 million dishes other than pizza most of which you haven't even tried (and never will). However ask this differently and the answer from people will be different. Q: Do you believe in marriage/ monogamy? Q: Would you never go to your favorite club or you can go to only your favorite club every night? You are pledging loyalty to a product/person/experience. You are tired of experimentation or you are satisfied with the optimum solution.

19 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I actually had to sit here and think about this for awhile. Pizza. I love pizza, but don't eat it as much as I like because it's a ton of calories and I feel like shit after eating it. But man do I love it when I am in the process of eating it. I would never eat pizza again, UNLESS I could eat as much of it as I want and not get fat and feel like I ate a ball of dough afterwards. I mean, there's breakfast pizza, pizza with seafood on it, taco pizza, buffalo chicken pizza... - I can't answer the marriage / monogamy one. - I would never go to my favorite club again to be able to experience others. After all over the past 15 years my 'favorite' club has changed between 4 different clubs, none of which were close to my home. Now, if I could have the Flight Club within 30 minutes of my home, then I would vow to never go to another club again.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love pizza. i probably average having 3 slices a week of the combo at different locations of costco when i am hanging around california. and also buy my regular gas there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So are you asking 3 distinct questions or is this a question about monogamy w/ side anecdotes
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @papi you can answer any or all.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    mmmmmm pizza
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPIZZA
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pizza: --------- Used to love-it as a kid but now in my 40s since my body can't process it too well and I often feel like shit after eating it (or they don't make it like they used to and why I can't process it well?) - so given the choice of everyday or never it'd had to be never since I tend to avoid these days anyway (as well as Italian food which I love but also often feel like crap after eating-it). Monogamy: ---------------- I never married so can't answer from the marriage POV - but part of the reason I have not had a GF going on 6 years is b/c I don't wanna be w/ the person day-in/day-out and also don't want to cheat on someone I'm with - so I do personally believe in the concept of monogamy and employed it in past relationships but I rather not be monogamous at the moment thus don't get in relationships Fave club: --------------- I like variety and can't hit the same club every time - so def rather not hit my fave club than have to hit it and only it
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pizza is something to enjoy, I wouldn't eat it everyday, too fattening. Monogamy, never married so IDK. Favorite club, hmm, I would not restrict myself to just one club. I visited Henry VIII South today, it's been quite awhile and there are a lot of good changes. Review to follow.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn papi. i'm 66. love pizza. was married 35 years to my only sex partner. and i now enjoy numerous clubs. and girls.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Never eat pizza again. My ex wife ate so much pizza i got so sick of it i couldnt eat it for years. Monogomy.. depends on the one
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    1. I would never eat pizza again. I don't even like pizza. 2. Monogamy--no thanks. I tried it. 3. I would stick with my favorite club. I am living Shailynn's dream: "Now, if I could have the Flight Club within 30 minutes of my home, then I would vow to never go to another club again."
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Fortunately, life doesn't present itself like that. You can eat fruits, veggies, and low-fat diet most of the time and cheat with different kinds of pizza now and then.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good news, jack, I bought Flight Club, I'm moving it to Pontiac, right next to the County complex. I told our good friend Brooks Patterson I'd give him a lifetime VIP pass. :)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Brooks Patterson is a strip club hound.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes he is !! He uses his designated driver so he can get drunk and nasty at my club. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    ThereAndBackAgain, You ask, "If you are given a choice between eating pizza every night or never eating pizza again , what do you choose?" Easy answer. I won't think inside the box you presented. I say I WILL eat "pizza every night", perhaps a bite or two and more when I wish. I will also partake of any of the "600 million dishes" you present.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I read that and thought this thread was gonna be about pizzagate.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    I never eat pizza unless it has chunks of wildebeest on it. ROAR!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    pizza. pizza. pizza. pizza. did i say i like pizza? only pussy is better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion