tuscl

He's too good for most of these strippers

larryfisherman
California
Friday, November 18, 2016 3:29 PM
I was talking to this young guy in the strip club yesterday. He says he's a strip club regular. He likes lapdances, but he refuses to buy dances from girls he views himself better looking than. He only get dances from girls that look better than him. I asked him what he rates himself, he said 8. LOL Have you ever seen anyone like that? If you were like that, which girls would you be "too good" for? I'm like a 7, so the girls under a 7 would be not worthy of me! LOL

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am still taking a shit
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    You should have asked if he's a Magic Mike.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice to know he's conceited LOL I can't say I have met anyone like that at a club. Most of us PL's are looking for fun in strange women. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LOL. I don't know why he's in the strip club if he's that hot. Maybe he was tipsy.
  • imjustabil
    8 years ago
    OMG. What if you truly are a PL and you view yourself as a 2? Then what? This philosophy could be problematic.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Did you suck this guys dick? You two sound like you're made for each other.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am taking another shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I ate spicy food so my ass whole is on fire
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would take a shit on this dudes head that thinks he is an 8.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Can't say Iket a PL like that in a SC but throughout my lige I've come across some guys like this
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Can't say I've met a PL like this in the club but throughout my life I've met some guys like this w.r.t. civvies
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    Yeaah, there was one time almost a year ago I met a custy like this. He wouldn't spend any money because he said he was saving it for his 'big debut' and swore up and down that one day he was going to make it to the big leagues - and me and the girls would be begging him to even give us a blink before trying to get his money. Lmao
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Larry. 7? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I pegged you for a 15. 15 yr. old that is.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol EveHartley.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion