tuscl

i've always wondered...do SC dancers recall or acknowledge QUICKIE bareback sex?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
has anyone on here ever asked a dancer directly if she remembers? i've been meaning to ask...just to know..

lemme know if y'all have a similar story:

so there's this dancer i've known at least a decade. (i haven't seen her recently--probably last saw her somewhere in 2015 by chance. in recent years, she hasn't danced as much i believe due to health issues unrelated to SCs and/or maturity.) i met her at a high mileage club back in the day. she gives good lapdances. i'm not a VIP guy. but i've been in VIP with her back in our early days once or twice. i distinctly remember once having condom-missionary-sex with her in VIP because as i remember it, she initiated the whole thing. and i remember always looking at her differently afterwards--even though that's a high mileage club and she worked there, i felt that was out of character for her/our SC relationship at that time for her to go that route. i guess before that i always looked at her as a "clean-nosed dancer." you know? even though she worked at a grimey high mileage club. like i don't especially think of her or remember her as being a VIP staple at that SC. otherwise, i routinely thoroughly enjoyed getting lapdances with her on the main floor, no problem.

so, i also distinctly remember one night, getting lapdances with her on the main floor and without a word to me, with her back to me, she slipped her thong to the side and you know, my dick was already out, and she rode me bareback for like 1/4 of a song and then put her thong back in place like nothing happened. she never said a word to me and i was surprised at how good it was even though it was a 1/4 of a song--i remember our condom missionary hook up was kinda awkward--had it's moments but overall awkward.

so since then, i've always wondered: do dancers recall those random quickie moments? i don't have her number at the moment, but we did have a rapport--if i ever asked her face to face if she remembered that time we barebacked for 1/4 song, would she admit yes or lie and say no, or honestly would she not remember? i don't really care, i just always wondered the answer. especially when it's a dancer you're acquainted with for a decade but ya'll have your limits/boundaries. do the dancers remember when yall both overstepped that line?

keep in mind i've known this dancer for a decade. like 98% of our lapdances were just that--lapdances. it's just that 1 time in VIP with a condom and then that other random time on the main floor where i didn't ask. that was pretty risky for her to do, for both of us to engage that way--she works at a high-mileage club. i didn't go to that club as often as i would've liked to.

ON THE FLIP SIDE, we all have dancers who come to us and act like they've met us or know us from before and we don't remember.

because we didn't frequent the VIP and I'm not a VIP guy, if i came up to her and said remember the time we barebacked wouldn't her knee-jerk reaction be, i thought you never did VIP?

i just always wondered...apologize for the length of this

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It depends if they are drunk or high, this one babe who fucked me bareback was so drunk I doubt she remembered it,
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Ditto. I was OTC with a dancer who'd been drinking heavily and we were in her bed fucking bareback and had been at it quite awhile when she distinctly said, "fuck me in the ass.". This was on her very short list of taboos and I'm not really into anal, but, she asked, so I thought I'd give it my all. However, I couldn't get it in. She spread her cheeks and I tried spit, but it was like trying to put a 2 inch bolt in a 1 inch hole. So she suggested a lubricant and I went in search of KY. Actually I'd have used spray silicone if I could've found it, but the best I found was a hand cream. When I got back on the bed she was passed out cold.
    The next morning I recounted the story to her and she was horrified - her baby daddy's the only one who ever violated her back door and if I did she said it was akin to rape and on and on.
    Well, I didn't that night and I still contend it was her suggestion. She later told me that she was so drunk she thought she was with her BF ( baby daddy), so it's no big deal, but just evidence that some of these potential rocket scientists can get confused about who they're "servicing" and have little or no memory of it.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I sure hope they don't remember. i don't need any paternity suits.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    gothamyte - So you know Gwen too. :)
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I had a similar situation like that back when PP Greenville was still open. It was in the champagne room. It was a bbfs dance. She was so stoned. I highly doubt she remembered
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Not necessarily bareback but I have had dancers who've gone FS with me and not remember.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Foul shadowcat !!! :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Did they forget or just not feel you inside them in the first place?
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I fucked on bareback at Heartbreaker's back in the day. A few weeks or months later I was at PP and lo and behold, there she was. I went up and tipped her on stage and she had no clue who I was or that she had ever seen me, much less fucked me. I'm sure it's hard to keep up!
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I think a lot of them choose to not remember or acknowledge that it happened. I had been seeing my ATF weekly ITC and had gotten HJ's every week with occasional DATY. After a couple months of visits she dozed off while on my laps during an hour long VIP. I let her sleep for a couple minutes but gradually nudged her a couple times since I hadn't gotten my HJ yet. She woke off but kind of dozed off again. After a little while she finally started dancing again but our time expired before she could start the HJ.

She said she felt terrible and she'd make it up to me by giving me a free 15 minute VIP (I just had to pay the house fee which wasn't that much). At first I was skeptical and thought it was a ROB attempt at getting more money but next thing I know she's giving me a BBBJ.

Over the next few minutes she mentioned that lots of guys offered her money for BJ's or sex but she always turned them down. I get like telling her "really? You gave me a BK just a couple weeks ago!" Then again I never offered her x amount of $ for a BJ so I guess technically she could have been right.

Anyway shortly after that we started our FD OTC P4P and occasionally did BBFS with her (first time I met her OTC she stuck it right in with no condom and no hesitation). Over the next couple years she mentioned how she only gave HJ's of the money was right, no "mouth or pussy stuff" other than a Dr she met weekly OTC years ago for FS.

So I'm either incredibly lucky or she's lying. I'm gonna go with the latter.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I've been clubbing for years, in clubs increasingly full of extras, and it's only happened once. The woman is a stripper I've known for a while. In my eyes she's a ten, great attitude, and is genuinely happy virtually all the time. Just last month we did our usual VIP, and instead of a BBBJ she climbed on top of me, pulled her bikini bottom away, and inserted my then rock hard member inside of her.

I was shocked, but probably finished in less than a minute.

She's blonde, tanned all over, beautiful face, slim waist, enhanced boobs......my ideal women in many ways. I'll remember the experience the rest of my life.

I smiled at her, mumbled something about an early Christmas present, paid her double my normal for her BBBJ, and said farewell.

Yes, I was lucky.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Only once in my 10 years of strip club experience it happened. It was high end club. They have cameras in vip rooms. Lap dances always happen in vip rooms. $30 per dance topless. I never had any extras there. I went into the club, ordered a drink and started watching the dance on the stage. A hot Latin girl came said hi to me and sit on my lap. She was looking like girl next door pretty girl.She was wearing pretty gown with slit on the sides.I started caressing her thighs.I got instant erection. I am not sure if she got high or not,she started conversing in loving manner. I asked her for dances we went to vip room. One and half song she gave me good dances toplessm Then she unzipped and took my hard member.It was hard like steel. I thought she was going to stroke it.I was wrong.She slid her thong to the side and started dancing. After few seconds she tried to insert into her. I came to my senses and hold there for a minute and erupted there in my shirt. She had bush at that place.

That was unbelievable and unforgettable experience for me.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I once remember a dancer who claimed that giving me a blowjob was not the same as having sex to which i responded it felt the same to me, she than replied but not to me. That is why she said she didn't remember more than half of the PLs that she had sex with.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Yeah, they could be drunk -- but dancers that go BB spur-of-the-moment might be on meth. It not only clouds their judgement, but it's also a powerful stimulant. You definitely want to stay away from dancers who BB random customers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In AMPs, back in those desperate years of marital hell, when I was doing AMP girls in three counties, the girls always remembered me better than I had remembered them. Changes to hair and makeup make them hard to recognize. So they were always reminding me of what amounted to, "You fucked me before."

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    does make me wonder if she remembers our previous session or even the previous few minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion