tuscl

Well I asked for it!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:12 AM
So now I know: Dougster has beefs with rickdugan, zipman68, and Alucard. Dougster may or may not be multiple aliases. zipman68 may or may not have multiple aliases. Apparently, I am a zipman68 alias. Or maybe a Dougster alias. Brilliant stuff!

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Uh it's largely assumed one of those guys is dead.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I have multiple aliases. Some people say that some aliases which aren't mine are but nevertheless I do have some.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @shailynn: I think someone posted a link to his obituary so it's established. Question is who is more likely to be next? RickyBoy due to his drinking and driving or zippy due to his excessive drug use?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd say it would be Juice because of too many "cheat days" during his diet Or Larryfishsticks gets run over by a bus after school Or LDK82 gets squished by a plus size dancer Or imamutt's ATF shoots him Those are the most likely to die on tuscl.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Yup. Alucard is no longer amongst the living. Next to die: killed when he tries to give his dumbass financial advice to a PLA soldier from the occupying force sent to rescue us from Trump's bumbling. BOOM! Zippycup wins again!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Which conservadude will meet his doom at the hands o' da Chinese? Well Dougsta is the best bet. But who knows? Could be Mikey... Zippy to da Chinese: xie xie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion