Is Nina actually Donald Trump!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Her posts read exactly like the same rhetoric our brand new President stated to win the election. There's hope to bridge the gap with Nina/Trump!

1. Winning! We're going to win big!
2. I'm great! I make so much money!
3. I'm not wrong, you're wrong.
4. I'm so smart.
5. I come from a great family! (Listed references)

18 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Somebody better clue her in that she needs to make a better school than MSU to say she goes to.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    No way.

Nina is not trying to make America Great Again.

After doing a psychic mind meld with Nina and Trump, she is more concerned with making money for herself, not trying to do something for the country. I get more concerned with those who act like they want to do something for the country because if they get it wrong, we're all screwed.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Trump is mean spirited; Nina is not. That makes all the difference in the world.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rock, Nina said Sheriff Clark was a house slave.Please don;t say that;s cool
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Mike, I didn't see that post...but you and Trump both scare me.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Sorry for the 3x post...shitty technology.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rock, I never praised Trump. I bashed Hillary and the extremely mean spirited libs. That's not scary. What's more scary is that you don't think SRV was a great guitarist
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Trump is definitely not "mean spirited". As for Nina...
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    LOL.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't forget nobody has ever seen them together (Nina & Donald) sort of like how you never see Superman and Clark Kent posing for a picture together. ; )
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shitty mess
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sheeesh, just because Nina put Tabasco sauce in your Rice Crispies, Dougster, doesn't make her mean. She's playful. LMAO
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Mike SRV is in the Hall Of The Very Good IMHO. I once argued with a friend that Buck Dharma was (Blue Oyster Cult) "average" as a professional rock guitarist. SRV was better than Buck at least but that's about the best you'll get from me. He was no Page, Van Halen, Vai, Malmstein, Rhodes, Beck, or even Tipton. He was one of the best of the derivative blues guitarists, but there was nothing special or innovative.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well, the Tabasco had ricin in it... so...
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion