tuscl

Sorta OT: Now it's just about over.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:11 PM
I don't doubt we all got more than sick and tired of all the political ads throughout this election cycle. The worst IMO was the rant of Trump of "I don't remember" Which ones did you hate ?? Now we can get to the business of us mongers. Having sexual contact with dancers !!

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The ones I disliked the most were the local ones in my area for those running for Congress or in-state/local elections - I found them even nastier than the presidential ones
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    At one right now
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hi Vince. How's it going pal?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna start voting for candidates who (1) vote to shorten the campaign cycle (none of this campaigning 2-4 years before the election bull .. it's just too much ... and (2) any who votes for term limits. Yeah, the attack ads suck balls, too.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I only watch Netflix and sports during election season to avoid the political ads. They almost uniformly disgust me from all sides.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There was also a former county commisioner who used county facilities to do a commercial and also fired his former girlfriend. His competitor, a long time local female politician who held several elected positions including a House of Representatives post and served Michigan well kept hammering the schmuck in some nasty commercials. Go Candi !! You'll do better than him, congrats !! I'm glad that commercial is done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion