tuscl

I Would Have Prefered Hilary But...

Seriously... Some of these liberals going into total hysteria/panic is kind of amusing. :-) No it's not 1933.

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The illegals may have reason to be hysterical, may be a Natzis vs Jews in 1930s Germany kinda thing
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nah, he just said that shit to get elected. He's a closet liberal. (And not even that closet before this particular election.)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Would not want to be Muslim, either.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit! Last time Donald was a homo
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Donald should say in his win speech "Obama - you're fired" - talk about an entrance
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Donald is firing everyone while juice is fucking everyone
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    We look like total idiots in front of the world, Dougster.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fuck the world, they are as imperfect, or more, imperfect, than America - from its foundation many have looked doelwn on America as hicks yet America by far has the strongest economy in the world and it omly took them about a 100 years from its inception to achieve that
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice for Secretary of strip clubs
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna' walk right in that club and start grabbing dancers by the pussy. If they ask what the f*** I think I'm doing i'll just tell them I'm acting presidential. Might even try that at the grocery store.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Fuck the world is right. We saved the world during WWII
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good idea
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    America should grab the world's pussy

:)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Wussies going home crying
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I was grabbing pussy at the strip club yesterday, a foreshadowing of this morning's events.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Never saw that coming but as I have said before the sun is going to come up tomorrow, I hope he does well because we need him to succeed.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Dunno man. If you ain't white, you may have a real crisis on your hands.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    All the talking heads are analysing what Trump did. Why can't they just say the truth and point out that people are just repulsed by Hillary? It was the same reason she lost the primary 8 years ago and was taken to the wire by Bernie this year.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They were saying Trump had the right message but he was the wrong messenger. That was true, but Hillary was apparently more of a wrong messenger.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    Glad Obamas legacy can be erased now
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    No, the world knows that America is going to break out of the slump we've been. If Trump is as tough as he says he will be, then the world will heed our way.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "If you ain't white, you may have a real crisis on your hands."

Yup. Sucks for us.(would've sucked anyway). Ah well. America deserves whatever they get.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm interested to see this week's SNL
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I would have loved to hear the Trump supporters break into a chant of "LOCK HER UP!" during his acceptance speech.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Wonder if Nina will ever show her avatar on here again?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    So if you see me in the stripper clubs, call it a blessing that I made it in this new terrible regime
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Internal Civil War"
    http://www.democracynow.org/2016/11/9/ju…

This is exactly like 1933. And actually it is now that we need to watch for the Reichstag Fire, as Trump tries to advance a radical agenda and consolidate power.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion