tuscl

Catching an STD with a condom

Has anyone here ever contracted an STD despite using a condom?

13 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    and what makes you think any PL will tell you he has STD?
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    There are many people on here who are honest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Didn't you already ask this;

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    If you don't like repetitiveness then move on.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    That's hilarious! You're telling one of the veterans of our site, Papi, to move on, because he called you out?
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    I acknowledged, there is no shame here. I want some additional responses. He can move on.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Looks like hell is freezing over tonight in the presidential election.

Kenleyva-
    You should really try to read and digest some of the literature available online instead of asking a bunch of mongers on a board like this; trying to get any real information here is almost impossible.

If you're the kind of guy who goes to brothels once or twice a week for a period of years, you need to get tested every couple of months.

As far as HIV (which is about the worst possible case) even if you have unprotected sex with someone *known* to be a carrier, it takes, on average, about 2,000 encounters to get the virus. If your wearing a condom, figure that's more like 20,000 encounters. So the risk is low -- but you sure don't want to be the one who gets HIV.

Everyone has there own tolerance for risk. Best advice is to read up on the available information.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *their
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    I had a condom break while deep inside an ESL dancer and didn't even get the "burnin' willie". What are the odds of THAT!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL I guess the OP has gotten emboldened with the Trump victory, out w/ the old/establishment/Papi, in w/ the new LOL I guess I have to move on :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, I'll join ya on the trip to Nigerian capital. Dem Nigerian babes are hot !!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Let me ask, what did you catch Kenlyva that you keep reasking this question? And if so, go see a doctor!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Posting the exact same question twice within just a few weeks time? If you're this afraid of catching something, you have no business going to a brothel. Just stick to the once a year blow job that the wife reluctantly provides.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion