tuscl

Wow, mind blown but lots of questions.

merlin05
New Jersey
Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:04 AM
Ok, I'll start by saying I'm really glad I found this site! There’s this little hole in the wall club I drive past on the way to our (wife and I) weekend/country place a couple hours away from where we live in the “city”. I’ve been curious about visiting this place for years when I’m up for a weekend by myself but never mustered the courage as I’ve never visited a strip club alone. Mind you, I’m in my early 40s and I’ve been to SCs in Atlanta, NYC (Manhattan), NYC (LIC), New Jersey, New Orleans, Vegas, Los Angeles and even Montreal but always in a group for a bachelor party or something and never really had anything happen that I couldn’t actually tell the wife about if she actually new I was at a SC. Anyway, I decided to do a little googling around about this place and came across this website and spent a few weeks lurking around and reading and finally decided to stop by this past weekend. This was a small rural, no alcohol club that couldn’t be more different than the big fancy places in the cities. It was about 8:30 PM on a Friday night when I stopped in and there was probably about 8 girls working, two of which were probably 8-9s, two of which were 4-5s, and the rest somewhere in the middle. I think there were only one other customer when I arrived and I think no more than 6-7 other guys came and went before I left around 10. I’ll skip through all the routine stuff LD stuff and share that after about an 60 minutes, I found myself in the “VIP” room getting a BJTC and could have certainly gotten more had I not been such a naive idiot about the whole thing and had a little more money on me. 30 minutes in the VIP was $140 + a $100 “tip”. Since this was my first time, I chose the woman who was the least ambiguous about showing me a good time in the VIP room even though we didn’t discuss specifics or anything. Paid the house the VIP room fee and headed back and she locked the door. Ask me to put the tip on the table and get comfortable which to me, meant have a seat on the couch, lol. It was actually kind of funny to watch her awkwardly try and explain that I needed to get undressed and making her comfortable I wasn’t a cop. Anyway, I had a pretty good idea at this point I wasn’t leaving with blue balls but was still a little surprised when after dancing and messing around a bit, she slipped on a condom and started giving me head. When I was finished and cleaned up, she said something about exchanging numbers or something like that but I said I told her I didn’t think that was a good idea but I’d be back. In retrospect, this place is obviously an extras club since I was able to score with essentially no game other than perhaps obviously having a bit more disposable income than their typical rural customer but just how simple and straight-forward this whole thing was literally blew my mind! Simple, discreet, very little risk and little to no pre-planning required - it’s perfect. I’m probably up there for a weekend by myself every 1-2 months and plan on making this a regular thing when I am but I have a few questions I was hoping some of you guys with more experience could answer. My main question really is how much of this stuff can you actually talk about ahead of time? In a place like this, are all the girls probably down for extras or is it just a handful of the harder working girls? I’d obviously like to head back with one of the hotter ones but I also don’t want to waste the VIP room fees and tips on a dead fish or for some women that basically just wants to dance until I make a mess in my pants. I’m not sure I’m going to be able to go enough to ever be a “regular” so I’m not really sure what’s the correct protocol in these situations to cut though all the BS and get down to business. Most of the time I was there, it was only me and 1 or 2 other guys tipping at the rail when the girls were taking their turn at the pole and most of the girls would stop and chat and ask if I had been there before, explained the lap dance fees, etc. Pretty chill actually. Just not sure how to make this a regular thing, if it’s even possible. Anyway, glad I found this site and thanks guys for any advise.

13 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Always negotiate what is expected for how much before you go to VIP. Just ask the girl will either say yes or no on if she does extras. Also some may only do like a HJ while others will do everything. Just be nice and you can get what you want.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'll leave it to someone who regularly gets extras and OTC to answer your questions, but I have a couple of my own: 1) What is the name of the club? 2) Why didn't you write a review? 3) " I also don’t want to waste the VIP room fees and tips on a dead fish or for some women that basically just wants to dance until I make a mess in my pants." Sure it's not worth VIP prices, but don't knock a good LDK. :-)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What flagooner said write a review read the last few reviews from the club you are interested in read some of the threads to get some answers to your questions than ask the new questions that the answers give you and you will learn a lot and realize some members will give you better info than others you'll figure that out as you go. Good luck and happy stripclubbing.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Remember you always can't bat 1,000 meaning you may take 5 girls to VIP and you may get a dud. It happens and don't beat yourself up about it.
  • merlin05
    8 years ago
    I did write a review originally but decided against posting it because I wasn't a VIP member at the time and wasn't sure how much detail was appropriate to go into because I wasn't able to see the other reviews. I've since just bought a lifetime VIP membership though so I'll get around to writing a review soon now that I've read others and have some context. Seems like my experience at this place is pretty common.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Your discussion article is basically your review commentary. You could cut and paste it word for word and have your first review done in minutes. Good writing. Good detail. Advice: Either name the girl or provide the details (as you did), but never both in the same review -- we do not want any good dancer getting in trouble with management or with the law. The only time to name the girl and the detail is if you get ripped off in any way. We call those ROBs (Rip-Off Bitches). We enjoy reading anecdotal stories (as you now no doubt also enjoy). Welcome to the community. Don't let any trolls scare you away. The more reviews you post, the more street cred you will enjoy here in TUSCL-town.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Merlin, welcome. You came to the right place to find out how to fuck strippers. We have our share of asshole trolls but the people here have a lot of experience playing with strippers. We all had somewhat awkward experiences the first time we had sex with a stripper. But you'll get good at it after a while. Here's the story that I recently posted of my first time: [view link] To answer your question, it is better to discuss everything up front with a dancer. Don't be shy or creepy about it. It's a business transaction. So treat it like one. Tell the dancer that you'd like a blow job in the VIP. Be confident and secure in making he request. The worse that can happen is she says no. As you can tell if you read my story, I (and probably most guys here) would insist upon no condom and cumming in her mouth. Yes you need to specify exactly what you want with particulars. Never accept vague promises of a good time. You want a clear and unequivocal yes to all of your requests. If you don't get it, move on to the next girl. Once you find a girl who you like a lot, get her number and text with her next time to be sure she is there to service you. Use a burn phone ap to text and hide it from the wife. A couple of other suggestions. Don't mention extras in your reviews of a particular club. And never mention that a specific dancer does extras.
  • merlin05
    8 years ago
    @JohnSmity69 - Wow, that's a damn good story! Thanks PensionKing and others for the recomendations.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Great concise advice PensionKing. Welcome to thee community merlin.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Also, never pay up front. That is just asking for a rob.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    1) we call a BJ w/ a condom a "CBJ" (covered BJ: there is a glossary link at the bottom of the TUSCL web-page) 2) seems you paid close to $250 for a CBJ; that is a lot for most areas especially a hole in the wall - per your OP seems there is a $140 VIP room fee; that is a lot for a hole-in-the-wall but maybe they get away w/ it due to lack of nearby competition; but she could have also inflated the room fee (if you gave her the $$$ for it instead of the club) and good chance she gets a good-piece of that $140 for selling the room - anyway $250 seems like a lot for a CBJ - read other reviews to see if you can decipher what the going rate may be for that club - you can also try to PM previous reviewers of the club but this is where having reviews helps so you don't come across as a leech or possibly LE 3) as has been mentioned; pretty-hard to have complete certainty of not getting ripped-off w/ VIP - again reading reviews may give you an idea if this occurs fairly often or not at that club - as others mentioned, agree on things beforehand for what you want and how much - I tend to ask a girl if she does VIP; most dancers already know what "VIP" means and the straight-up ones will tell you beforehand what they will or will not do; if they say yes to VIP then I tell them exactly what I want and what I'm willing to pay - I also state *beforehand* that I don't pay her part (tip) till the end b/c some dancers will say yes to anything on the floor, take your $$$, and then don't give you shit or ask for more $$$ once in VIP and they got your $$$ already - many dancers will want payment upfront; some of these are ROBs that just want your $$$ then not give you shit; and others b/c they have gotten ripped of by custies which is understandable - the most I'll do is show them I have the $$$ but not give it to them till the end - her asking you to put her tip on the table is a good compromise but she can snatch the $$$ and then not do shit; not saying this happens all the time but can and does happen - if I go to VIP and she's not doing what she said she would do, I walk out and not pay her - she may raise a stink and "get the manager or bouncer" but I'm experienced and willing to deal w/ them over getting ripped-off - if a dancer does not follow thru in VIP I won't stay back there the whole time nor even half the time waiting for her to get to it - if within 2 or 3 minutes she's not down to biz I walk out and if she "gets teh manager" I just explain we agreed to 'X' and she demanded 'Y' once inside VIP and was trying to rip me off - one can't say she would not have sex/BJ b/c staff cannot agree to "that being allowed in VIP" - you have to say something like "we agreed to dances in VIP for "$X" but once inside she wanted "$Y" and that's why I walked out; it's your word against hers - and in some clubs you may get the room fee back if you ask for it (usually the more upscale places) - not saying you will surely run into these issues but they *do* occur and some clubs are more notorious for ROBs than others
  • merlin05
    8 years ago
    Hey Papi, thanks for taking the time for the long write up and great advise. They actually had a printed "menu" for the room fee and that was paid at the reguster and that price has been confirmed by other reviews. It also serms like the going tip rate is that again but I only had $100 on me so I sort of think that is why she covered up. Anyway, when you haven't had your dick sucked in a decade, I was sort of glad it was civered as I got a few extra minutes out of it lol. Anyway, I left happy but have plenty of room for improvement as well which is why I really appreciate all the advise. It's going to be a fun ride and I place a lot of value on the simplicity and spontaneity of it which if I can mive up the hotness scale a bit, I'll be a happy camper.
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    "Placing the tip on the table" sounds like my kind of place!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion