tuscl

Why I like the Inner Room

skibum609
Massachusetts
The Inner Room is my atf club ad while like all clubs it is nowhere near as good as 10 years ago when people had money, it still delivers. After a week in Florida where I hit Diamond Dolls in Daytona (I did not partake but 100% of dancers offered extras) where people call the neighborhood sketchy and I was comfortable chatting up some locals in the parking lot while drinking a beer at 2 a.m.; Tootsies (Saturday afternoon college football and $3.50 beers offset the fact that 90% of the dancers really didn't speak english which I fucking hate, had enhanced boobs, which I dislike, or an enhanced ass, which I hate most of all) is the single most overrated club I have ever been too. Its a warehouse, like Bj's, with the same quality of merchandise. Saturday night it was simply a bunch of drunk, macho 20 something guys at stag parties. Why did I go back? Turns out I know one of the managers from around here and I promised to get him high. Free drinks and entry didn't make up for the fact this is not my type of place. Back to the Inner Room. I went Thursday, Sunday and Monday. Sunday sucked. That's fine though because every Sunday I have ever gone since 1984 has sucked. Monday had limited dancers and no one I was attracted to, but having said that it was my 5th no extras strip club visit so I had a 3 song back rub at the bar and 41/2 songs to satisfaction in the lap dance area. Todal $60.00. The thrill? Getting a hand job in the Inner Room means there are customers 3-5 feet away and the fact it is so wrong makes it so right. Thursday night was fabulous. 3 spinners, all ebony, all truly beautiful provided 20 songs of lap dance fun. As full contact as full contact could be above and below waist, both ways. The dancers themselves were 2 81/2s and one 9 1/2. The 9 1/2 was special. Turned 21 on Oct. 8, mixed race with green eyes. 5' tall 100 lbs sold b cups. Her face was as pretty as any woman I have ever seen anywhere in my life. The best part? We sat down 15 seconds into a song and she said lets wait for the next one. Then gave me a fantastic dance for free. When after that song plus 4 others ended i asked her how many and she said 4. 6 songs later we sat and drank for 2 hours. Discussed literature with her. More specifically the works of George Orwell. Since we were both headed to Miami for the weekend she gave me her number. I could not throw it away fast enough. The best way to make the right decision for me is to never put myself in a position to make one. At the end of the day I will take Club Desire in Providence. It just blows away other places.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've been to IR about 1/2 a dozen times w/ my first visit being in 2014 - many IR vets feel the club is way down from what it used to be - my IR history doesn't go back too far but even compared to 2014 I too think it's down a bit although I still have fun there - I've always enjoyed the fairly laidback nature of the place and its dancers - and the $10 good-mileage lappers also make it enjoyable.

I think the ebony talent there is pretty-decent so I still enjoy the club b/c I'm into chocolate - but I guess for those that "don't walk on the dark-side" perhaps the club offers much less than it once did.

There are rumors about the owner either stepping down or maybe selling the place - IDK how accurate this is but often times this can cause a good club to become mediocre or just bad.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Papi. I have met and spoken to the guy many times. He looks awful and I think he's ill. I noticed far more bouncers there as well, which has changed things for a lot of customers. We always get treated well there and one of the dancers was surprised when she asked if I was familiar with the place and Jenna the bartender said that she had seen me as recently as march. I find the issues with the IR are the same with all clubs: a focus on extras has driven away the top level talent. I'd like to go back ten years when the women were hotter and extras were not part of the equation.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Your experience matches mine - when it comes to strip clubs - dives offer wilder moments than upscale, buttoned down clubs. Although I like both.

TUSCLers complain about dancer quality in a Dive (2 to 8, with average a 5) compared to top club (5 to 10, with average 7.5).
    But you need one or two to make you happy - and pick the 8s at the dive - wilder times and cash lasts 4 hours instead of 1.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The IR is my go to club too. I have only been going there for about 4 yrs, about 2 regularly.

I agree the quality has gone down a bit in some respects, but I almost always have a good time there. I think a lot comes down to ones expectations and what one wants in their SC experience.

I haven't seen Lamar in a while. I hope he is okay. He has always been a pleasant, down to earth regular guy IME.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I saw Lamar Monday. He looked 10 years older than he did in March.
  • Bend7
    8 years ago
    IR is best in the area. But it's quite a drive if you drive from FLL.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes it is a drive from SoFlo, I did the driveup early on a Sunday morning and enjoyed the town, Cocoa Beach is a nice community with great beaches. IR, unfortunately opened at 4 pm, I had to drive back down to Miami Beach for the night, every time I have been to IR, I had a great time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion