tuscl

My obsession with South and West Asian strippers

MrDeuce
Illinois
The inspiration for this post is sinclair's question about getting together with Indian chicks.

As long-term TUSCLers may know, I have been obsessed with Indian, Persian, and Arab strippers for many years, with all three being on my "bucket list" of ethnicities that I want to get at least a lap dance from.

In many visits to strip clubs in the Dearborn area, with its extremely high Arab population, I have yet to see an Arab stripper. It appears that Arab fathers do a better job than most of keeping their daughters off the pole, so I've still had no success there. However, during a stop earlier at an extras club called Fluffers (great name, BTW) in Sparland, IL, about half an hour north of Peoria, I saw a girl on stage that I just *had* to spend some time with. She was half Arab and half black, with the noble aquiline nose of an Arab and the bountiful bosom and bootie of many a black chick. I tipped her on stage, she came to see me afterward, and before you could say "fellatio" she was blowing me bareback in the VIP room (though the session ended with a HJ -- she was not a CIM girl). Arab: check.

Also earlier in the year I hit Club 390 in Chicago Heights on a Thursday evening and saw a gorgeous Middle Eastern girl on stage. In fact, her stripper name was Persia, she was half Iranian and half Lebanese, and she did a couple of fine lappers for me. She had a beautiful face but big rock-hard fake tits. Persian: check.

A couple of years ago I actually met a stripper at Hip Hugger in Kokomo who was half Indian and half Thai -- a tasty feast indeed, and unusual in this heavily white club! Unfortunately I had already had a few $10 lap dances with more vanilla-flavored dancers and had no need for her services. Indian: not yet!

My quest for an Indian stripper continues. Also, I would *love* to get dances from an Israeli stripper, especially one who looks like Gal Gadot, star of the upcoming Wonder Woman, also seen this year in Batman v Superman, Criminal, and Keeping Up with the Joneses.. I may have to go back to Israel for that, though.

5 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i've had a few indian girls including the Rob Nia of monarchs ( since moved to srcoi ). had a couple of other indian girls that moved on a couple of years ago.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I have, no obsession with the ethnic groups you have, but bucket-list wise, I have done an unbelievably hot Sri Lankan stripper, and have met an amazing Persian stripper who has CF potential.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I completely understand your obsession with ethnic strippers. Me personally, I'm not especially into a certain ethnic type (although I will say if I'm at a SC and there is something there that is an ethnic abnormally for the area it peaks my interests), I do kinda favor the sorta trashy trailer park blonde types. We all have what we favor and are attracted to and it is no wonder that we seek them out.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Mr,

I'll trade all the east strippers for all the west ones. Deal?
  • DrStab
    8 years ago
    As I read through these, I say to myself, yep I could go for a Persian. Yep on Indian, Yep on everything! I dig them all. Heck, give me a hot Eskimo. I'm also in the Detroit area, and I would like a little more "exotic" ethnicities than we have available. Tops on my list is a petite Asian, maybe Thai. Yet, as I say this, "girl next door," "smokin' hot blonde" and everything in between sounds good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion