tuscl

women customers in semi-private LD area

s88
New York
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:49 PM
Last time I walked through my clubs semi-private LD area, which is zig-zagged and L shaped, I saw 2 different, probably unrelated because they are in different areas, getting LDs from strippers. But umm, female customers dont have dicks, they have clits. A LD for a guy I dont think would ever rub her clit, only scissoring wud work for a female customer so whats the point for a female customer to get a male style LD?

6 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Women don't know what they are missing :) Ignorance is bliss that reflects on their face when they do the faux act. MrDeuce would call it nearly perfect girlfriend/girlfriend rubover with a veritable shitstorm of embarrassing giggles !
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Our resident real estate magnate can chime in on this. Hey most guys don't like dicks in their ass but some do, like Larryfisherman. Some females like to get dances by other women. You (male or female) can still get turned on by a lapdance and it doesn't have to involve "grinding" someone's meat.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lol, the OP just can't imagine sex being pleasurable without a penis being involved. What little imagination and little exploration. Shailynn, this also reminds me of a gay joke: A father of a gay son sat confused. He kept thinking about the geometry of two penises bumping up against each other. This could never work! So he approached his son: FATHER: I don't get it, son? How do you have sex? GAY SON: it's simple dad! Do you know all of the things mom won't do that you wish she would? FATHER: Yeah! GAY SON: Well, we just do that. All the time. *smirks*
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    The fact that you even have to ask that shows how little life experience you must have.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I hope this thread is a joke because no one should ever be this clueless. And if the only thing that you've ever experienced in a lapdance is a grind I truly feel sorry for you. You've been gypped. I rarely get a grind because strippers do realize (wow!) that if the client is female our anatomy is different and therefore the dances will be catering to us. And when I do get some great scissoring it's from dancers that know what they are doing and it can be amazing. But I prefer her tongue on my clit to complete my VIP experience. No giggling involved :)
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Well said lopaw ! To each their own, if other people aren't bothering me they can do what the heck they like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion