Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper name

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I need a name for the new stripper with braces. Metal Mouth is my first thought but I figured you guys might have some other ideas.

Replies (36)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That's just plain mean... I'm disappointed in you.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Chewie

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Jaws

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

WiredKnobShiner , ElectricDickScraper, CopperBlownicus , MetlifeCumSpitter , StainlessCockSucker.... That's 5 each with a different vibe ...Go enjoy your BJ mate

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

What is mean? All my strippers have names.

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

@RandomMember dude jaws is scary ... Johnny boy may be swimming holding the pole !!?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

How about Barb Wire?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Barb Wire is great.

How about "The Iron Maiden"?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Alcoa

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I must have random asshole on ignore but I kinda like jaws

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Barb isn't bad either.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like heavy metal but that sounds like a heavy metal video or. Movie. It was a good movie.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Tin Grin Zipper Lips Cheese Grater

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I must have random asshole on ignore but I kinda like jaws

Such hostility, @Smith. See what creativity you're missing by having me on ignore? I always enjoy coming up with clever, yet appropriate, names for your paid prostitutes!!!!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Tin Grin. Ats funny.

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

silver grill

crooked grillery

Profile picture for mufdvr
mufdvr
•

The circumciser

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Danger Mouth

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Because she is a prostitute available to all with the cost of admission how about "The Office Shredder"

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The iron maiden

Or tweezers ( you better starts shaving your balls, or its gonna hurt)

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Shelly Marsh (South Park)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Wang Clang

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Handicapped cock sucker. :)

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Dude...seriously I got a BJ from a drunk girl with braces once and it put me out of action for a month. Making excuses to the other women in my life was a pain and usually went like this" Oh, this red scrape? I musta' caught in my zipper". Hurt like hell but healed fast. Good blood supply. Be careful and have fun . I hope you have her on retainer.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sausage grinder.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Unless somebody can dissuade me. I'm going with Iron Maiden. The circumcisor was second.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

Just so "pedestrian"! At least mine was poetic!

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Black & Decker pecker wrecker

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

She's got braces? How about Jailbait?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

excellent.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Jailbait won't work. We need something to differentiate her from the rest of his harem.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Second Iron Maiden.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Flagooner how about Jailbait XXIV

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

Sparkles.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like the name jail bait XXIV. Not sure if I'll switch though. And she is at least 18.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement