tuscl

Learning language from a stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
MJ just pointed out to me that I sometimes speak and write in the real (i.e. non-strip club) world using words and phrases that I learned from strippers. For example, I just used in a post the words "cool as fuck." I learned that phrase from the DS who says that something is cool as fuck all the time. I had never spoken or written that phrase before I met her but now I use it somewhat often outside of work.

Are there any words or phrases that you use at least semi-regularly that you originally learned from a stripper?

28 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my grand kids would think i'm cool if i used 'cool as fuck'.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "anal sex" that's a phrase I use around strippers that I usually don't in my normal everyday life.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't use it much but I had no idea what a blunt was until 2 strippers prepared one at my table.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    sc, I first heard the word "blunt" used by the DS. She said she would roll a blunt, and I said what's a blunt. Now I use the word at least once or twice most days.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Speaking of the DS, is she out of your life, do you still see her or keep in touch?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    MJ = ?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mary Jane.

I haven't communicated with the DS in several weeks. But I miss her. I'm going to text her a happy 21st birthday wish soon. Who knows where that might lead?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    "Ball-slapping" my ATF says a really good fuck is when you hear your balls slappin on her ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Was it your call or hers for not communicating w/ the DS?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't have a fave that I spend lots of time speaking w/ thus I can't recall a term I've picked up from a dancer that I started to use - probably been exposed to some terms and acronyms on TUSCL (e.g. GPS, etc) that I was previously unaware off
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I first learned the term "rolling" in a strip club

Although I don't use these terms seriously,as an actual adult, there are terms I learned in stripo clubs that I sometimes use as a joke, e.g., Ratchet, "that's so bomb", (not "the bomb", you old fucks. No article allowed. "That's bomb" = correct)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's turning 21? Too old ;)

I'm sure there are some terms I've picked up from stippers. It's more like I've gotten more comfortable speaking in "young people" slang by practicing with them.

"Hello, fellow young people".
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dropping the DS was the result of my very long and agonizing decision. She practically begged me to keep fucking her. Honestly, Im addicted to her like some hard core drug. I need a sponsor to talk to when I feel like Ive got to have her. Papa, you're a smart guy. What should an addict like me do?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Strippers use the Bill Clinton definition of sex. So if I wanna fuck, I have to ask for sex.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ JS:

WWJD - what would Juice do
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I learned *clam jammed* from Lopaw
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What is the least likely thing you will ever hear a stripper say?
    A. "I'll take The English Language for $1000, Alex."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, they are Nigerian scammers, they don't speak the English language well.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Strippers say words other than"wanna dance"?! Holy cow mama Mia! Mendokuse yo!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nope not at all. Only with I'm with them.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Most of my knowledge of texting comes from texting strippers. I already knew a few standard text-ese abbreviations such as BTW, OTOH, FWIW, and AFAIK. New ones that I now use often include omw (for "on my way" -- they're always otw, never actually there) and TF (as in "Who TF do u think u are?").
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Cockblocking
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    And boy it's irritating as hell. Finally got better at telling dancers to just go away nicely
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I learned (or first hear of) ratchet from the pink site. Nothing else dancers have said in real life has been new. So either I just get the eloquent ones or we still share the same slang terms since I'm not that far removed in age from either the dancers or the civilian people with whom I hang.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    It's been a minute since.....

That one seems to be making the rounds among young people.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yes! And you're right, most of these terms are really young people terms, not stripper terms, but I imagine for any of us older guys who don't have kids, strippers are their only exposure to it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Another slang term I kinda picked up from TUSCL (mainly black club reviews) is the word "thirsty" for desperate dancers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion