tuscl

TUSCL PL's Top Ten Strip Club List

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Sunday, October 23, 2016 7:19 AM
After posting the Thrillist top 21 strip clubs in America, it make me start thinking, what would "we" consider the top ten list? Give your input but there's two rules: You have to have actually been in that club to list it and you have to give at least one reason as to why you think that club deserves to be on the list. I've probably been to over 75 clubs in the USA and Canada and I don't even think I could come up with 10 clubs. It would be cool if by the end of the thread we could make a real top ten. My top ten suggestions (in no order): Bourbon Street Phoenix - cheap dances and in my opinion the best collection of strippers I have ever seen. Baby Dolls Dallas - huge, fun and an "institution" when it comes to strip clubs. Sapphires OR Rhino Las Vegas - I'm not sure both deserve to be on the list but at least one of them do. They are both different (Rhino is "intimate" Sapphire is huge) they are both overpriced and crowded, you're not going to get extras, but the girls are hot, most are friendly and I always have fun each time I go there. Penthouse OR Flight Club Detroit - just like Vegas, not sure both of these deserve to be there but one of them does. Where these are different from the 2 Vegas clubs is these are essentially the same club. My vote would be for Flight Club but a lot of PLs would give the nod to Penthouse. These deserve to be here because outside of Vegas these clubs remind me the most of a party atmosphere style Vegas club but you get to do much more during your lap dances. Sundowner Niaraga Falls Ontario - its been awhile since I've been here but used to go a lot years ago. All the hot girls from Toronto and Quebec come down to work during tourist season. It's small and crowded but fun, and lapdances are nude. Depending on the US exchange rate at times your dollar goes far as well. 10 years ago I was getting nude lapdances for $14 after the favorable exchange rate. Colesium Detroit - probably my most controversial pick, people may say "you have Penthouse and Flight Club and now you're recommending a 3rd Detroit club?" My reason is I think hands down Colesium has the hottest girls in Detroit, it's huge, it's fun and a beautiful club plus you get extra attention in the back. My only complaint is on the weekends the young girls want to party more than take care of you, where as at Penthouse and Flight Club the girls remember they are there to work. Clubs that deserve to be there but I can't comment: Follies - never been there Montreal club - I've been to Montreal a few times but don't know enough about the clubs to recommend one solid one. Tijuana - never been there Miami - I haven't been in a Miami strip club in a decade so I can't comment Honorable mention - I think these clubs are good but fall short of a top ten nod: Hi-Liter Phoenix - really really close to top 10 Trinity Clubs Toronto - great places but a tad too "divey" for top ten status St James Houston - they aren't as "liberal" as they once were when it comes to lapdances Odyssey Tampa - haven't been to this one in ages but from what I understand the local laws have hurt this club (am I wrong?)

44 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm not sayin.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Of the clubs I have been, only follies and baby dolls dallas. The formula is simple but very few clubs can pull it off. Appeal to as many people as possible. For the casual club goers- a large quantity of attractive dancers, even better if you can have great diversity among a large quantity, like follies.(although this is largely dependent on the city a given club is in so I'll cut some slack if their all white and skinny but they should at least be pretty.) For the serious mongers- full 2 way contact dances. Bonus points for extras. For the value shoppers- $20 or less dances, low cover, drinks shouldn't be stupid expensive... Pretty all Vegas clubs are disqualified for the value shoppers. So far only follies and baby dolls meet all these pre requisites.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    The only problem with a TUSCL top 10 list is that every PL here has different priorities. Papi would not rate any club in the top 100 unless the club had plenty of round bottom black chicks roaming the floor. Clubber might not even rate a club without petite Asians. A few of our number will de-rate clubs that let "6s" dance, and there are even people here who are not interested in BBBJs. Then we must consider our elder statesman, Shadowcat. The premire PL of our group would rate Follies, ATL (day shift only) in seven of the top ten (ranked by weekday). He has the qualifications, and experience, to do so - and based on HIS scoring criteria his ranking would be right. I wouldn't consider a club for the top 10 unless it has a dance area with some reasonable of privacy, the dance prices are reasonable (or negotiable), there is at least a reasonable opportunity for extras from 7 to 10 rated dancers, and I can reasonable expect to be there at least a few times. Perhaps a set of top 10s, geared to region, glitz, extras, prices or whatever.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    well i've only been to 25-30 clubs maximum. of those clubs, the only ones that would go in my top 10 would be: follies AKA heaven in atlanta, georgia-- this place does everything right from pricing to dancers. if they got rid of the smoke, i'm not sure i'd ever leave :-) spearmint rhino in las vegas, nevada-- rhino is expensive, but the girls are gorgeous and there's variety and there's a high volume of girls if i had been to more clubs......i would be able to form a *true* top 10 list. but unfortunately i haven't been to enough clubs to be able to form a top 10. and i don't want to make a top 10 of the clubs i've been to......because i'd be putting clubs in that don't really deserve it
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Chess you more than most should give good input to this since you've been to so many clubs, although a lot of the clubs you've been to aren't so great (I know cause I have been to most of them as well). Remember we are talking about what TUSCL members would like, not your casual club goer. I would also think it would be safe to say most TUSCL members don't mind spending money if they get a good experience out of it. From what I have read a casual club goer would probably not like Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO clubs that most hobbyists would enjoy: Tootsies Miami Mons Venus Tampa Follies Atlanta Baby Dolls Dallas St James Houston Hiliter Phoenix Hong Kong Tijuana Penthouse Detroit
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, lol. Yes ive been to a ton of garbage strip clubs, a lot of which I won't bother with ever again. "Perhaps a set of top 10s, geared to region, glitz, extras, prices or whatever." Except for region and extras, isn't this essentially the top 10 for dancers, value and club?(glitz=club and prices=value essentially because a lot of people don't know real value).
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    From my perspective, the clubs that I haven't visited but TUSCL has definitely piqued my interest are: Follies (desperately trying to maneuver my work to place me in Atlanta in the middle of the day) Hiliter (and the Phoenix scene in general) Baby Dolls Dallas Chicas Locas Houston (leaving south florida for a club full of Cubans, doesn't make sense does it-but it does) Columbia South Carolina Scene New Jersey (kinda dirty club scene) And if I ever got divorced: TJ. Even though Tootsies, isn't my favorite club in south florida, If I had to make a worldwide top 10 list it would definitely be there. Phenomenal club, but on a day to day basis, there are some other places I'd rather go down here.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Penthouse - Detroit Bourbon Street - Phoenix Christie's - Phoenix
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I can fly damn near free to any strip club anywhere but I don't because my desires are met right here. :) If it ever gets shut down, then I would consider Miami, Detroit & Phoenix.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    5,Mons Venus Tampa FL. - If you have a buzz on and a desire for a full contact lap without much else its the best because thin and beautiful women rule here- 4.V-Ja's Frankfurt NY - My first 3 minutes in the club ever a solid 8 comes over and says - Lets face it everyone comes here for the extras - Essentially a brothel on a main street in a rural NY town - 3. Rhode Island Dolls RI - If you want a solid contact dance with a beautiful 18 - 22 year old girl who is new in the business with a friendly customer oriented staff this is the place - only strip club I have seen on a residential neighborhood 100 3 -deckers and a nudie bar 2. Inner Room Cabaret Cocoa Beach FL - Started going when dances were $4.00 in 1984 and now they are $10.00. Least private strip club on earth and yet contact ranges between full and off the charts - weirdest place I have ever received extras simply because it was in full view of about 65% of the club. Weird location 2 blocks from the beach in downtown - most unique club I have ever been to and I will be there thursday 1. Club Desire -Providence, R.I. - Some people like pretty girls. Some people like value. Some people like privacy. Some people like full contact. Some people like extras. Day in and day out the prettiest lineup and during days its better than 90% of clubs in this land on an evening. Pay $20 for a drink card and get $25.00 - free shot every hour - free lunch - no cover til 8 -. In my lifetime I have been bought many drinks in strip clubs and 99.66% have been here (owner buys) Beer $5.00 double shot top shelf $9.00. Lap dances are $25 topless $35.00 nude in a booth with a padded seat and a door. CR is $40.00 house 15 min - $100 to dancer - Privacy is simply the best I have seen in America since 1975. Couch, table, lamp, door. By my estimate about %75 of the dancers do some form of extras, including what I consider to be 8 out of the 10 hottest. Prettiest dancers, most privacy, full contact, cheap and extras. PL recommended.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    dallas, Oh I would rate many clubs well even without Asians, nah!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc, If Follies ever gets shut down and you come to Miami, bring your Follie girls and we'll open a club here. I know just the spot. Even has crappy parking. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good read. so many clubs (and girls) and so little time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If I won the lottery I would spend the first year mongering all over the country and the world - a PL can dream
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've been to clubs all over the country. Here are my top ten, in order. 1. Tootsies, Miami. They have tissues and trash cans in the VIP, and youlll need them. 2. Follies. I think shadowcat has posted enough for everyone to know why this is near the top of the list. 3. Flight Club, Detroit. I think everybody knows why I list a Detroit club. My story of the crying stripper happened here,among several other stories that Ive told. I like the dancer type here better than penthouse. 4. Baby Dolls, Dallas. A large group of very hot women, plus reasonably priced full contact lap dances. 5. 4 Play, LA. Exceptionally hot women. First place I ever saw a genuine 10. 6. Mons Venus. Gorgeous fully nude dancers, up close and personal stage sets, and full contact dances. This may be the only thing that skibum and I ever agree on. 7. Hi Liter, Phoenix. Follies of the Southwest, that title says it all. 8. Cheetah, Atlanta. Yes the mileage here sucks but they have a huge group of gorgeous nude women every night. This and Baby Dolls have the two largest and highest quality lineups of any clubs I've ever been to outside of vegas. 9. Greenville Plat Plus. As it used to be a couple of years ago, this club deserves to be on the list. Lots of great stories I could tell about that place. 10. Little Darlings, Vegas. A Vegas club without most of the crap that I hate about Vegas club. Plus with no alcohol they attract a lot of under 21 dancers.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @shailynn: I am totally with you on Sundowner. I had a great time when I went there!
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    One has to visit all the clubs in US or popular clubs in US to list out top 10 in US . I think nobody on this thread ever visited Men's club Raleigh or Delilahs Philadelphia
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ there's plenty of SC experience on this board, if you're the only one mentioning those clubs who do you think is the one misinformed - it's not to say that all other clubs completely suck, is that they are not as good for x,y, or z reason
  • K
    8 years ago
    Delilah's Philly? yes. I've been there. It has been a while but I wasn't impressed on any visit. The women are above average in the looks department but too many don't allow touching. it is a club that tries to be classy or upscale. Too many douche bags that think they are big shots, connected or what ever the wannabe's currently wannabe. Too many women with what this board refers to as GPS. Each time i went OTC was an option but the prices were outrageous.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Players Club extreme mileage in VIP, Penthouse, extreme mileage in VIP, Flight Club, off the charts mileage in VIP, Henry VIII South, trashy place but off the charts mileage, Follies,exceptional mileage, ask Shadowcat about getting a hand job against the wall one day, LOL , Tootsies huge club, off the charts mileage upstairs in VIP, Inner Room, extreme mileage in plain sight. St James, off the charts mileage in VIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hong Kong, so much mileage they had to put it in another country :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I think there will forever be controversy if HKB is a strip club or brothel.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey, Papi !! Mejico es una amiga mia !!
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    In no particular order: Baby Dolls Dallas Penthouse Detroit Tootsies Miami Sundowner Niagra Falls Synn COI Rhino Vegas mons in Tampa
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    K, I don't know how many years back you visited Delilahs? I am surprised you are the first who said the Delilahs girls are above average. You can get nice dances in both rooms but absolutely no extras. Since you live near by you can check it out once. I don't solicit for OTC so I don't know how it works.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i am willing to experience many more clubs as money allows. butt so far my favored clubs include tropical lei synn coi rhino coi deja vu coi rhino rialto bare elegence lax palamino vegas rhino vegas adelitas tijuana hong kong tijuana. it all depends on the girls that happen to be lappin.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Darkblue999 - I don't live nearby. It is at least a 90 minute drive. With traffic it would be over 2 hours each way. I think it has been a few years since I hit up Delilah's in Philly but I don't recall exactly how long. None of my current contracts involve Philly. I don't expect to be out there any time soon. The women at Delilah's were above average compared to other clubs in the area. I have checked it out so I don't know why I need to check it out again unless there has been some major changes. You wrote that you believed no one on this thread had been to the club. I was only posting to show that your statement wasn't true for one of the two clubs you mentioned.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hot girls but low mileage(delilahs) does not go over too well with pl's on tuscl. Most of the clubs mentioned are going to be hm or extras clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've been to the Men's club in Raleigh and Delilahs in Philly. Both are mediocre compared to the ones that I listed as top ten.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Monsvenus, Other than full nude dance I don't like any aspect of it. I went at 9.30pm Friday night. Only 5 to 6 dancers rated 7 or so availble. I can't have a drink or chat because they just want a dance.I can't even roam around to check out other dancers..There are not enough chairs to sit other than near the stage.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino Vegas.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the three visits to mons venus that i have experienced were nice for the eye candy. in my limited experience there is no mileage there.
  • scatterbrain
    8 years ago
    In no real order: Flight Club, Inkster MI Baby Dolls, Dallas Penthouse, Detroit Tootsies, Miami Scarlett's at Ybor Strip, Tampa Scores, Baltimore Spearmint Rhino, COI Sapphires, Las Vegas HiLiter, Phoenix Atlantis, Chicago Honorable Mention- Players Club, Baltimore (at least, back in the day) Dancers, Indianapolis Dean's Gold, North MIami Industrial Strip, Hammond IN Been to all of these. And I've had fun in most.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ justme: Mileage and extras are 2 different things - a 2-way contact dance (dancer grinds on you and you can touch her) is considered mileage and I believe is common @ Mons
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good point sir. ;)
  • pleaseda
    8 years ago
    Heres my personal list - Honk Kong, Tijuana ( heaven on earth ) - Chicas Locas , Houston ( heaven in US ) - Little Darlings, Vegas
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I love how shithead LarryFish took me off ignore to reply to this thread, lists one club he hasn't even ever been to. What a fucking idiot. Just because he writes reviews doesn't mean he's actually ever been there. Just look at his reviews, he recycles what the previous 4 or 5 reviews said.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @shailynn surprised , you read reviews !
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @shailynn- good one bro!
  • onlyhdlover
    8 years ago
    It is all relative. And it all depends on the type of girl dudes like as well as the type of "mood" the dude has. I am in Miami so I have gone to the clubs in the area all the way to Palm Beach. If you are inclined to latinas many of these Miami clubs are your call. Tootsies, booby trap, which tend to have more latina-to-other race ratio. For instance, if I find myself in the "rave" mood, then I would head straight to Scarlett's in hallandale, no questions asked. Best for "south beach" type of party with lots of different girls from different races, but african american girls. This Scarlett's is more of a "white-people" night club, they put up a good show with robots and laser and shit However, if I feel like listening to rap music, bass to the max, and big NATURAL fat asses, no doubt I will drive 10 minutes west from Scarletts to playhouse gentlemen's club. This club is sort of "guetto", they have killed people outside and everything, shootings and stuff. But, sure I have seen some of the best natural assess in here. Too many tattoos, though. My two cents
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    1. Follies 2. Follies 3. Follies 4. Follies 5. Follies 6. Follies 7. Follies 8. Follies 9. Follies 10. Follies
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    on my 'to do' list.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Follies really should be #1-10.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion