tuscl

Top 21 Strip Clubs In The USA [thrillist]

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/…

Saw this after viewing the Monk's post.

Obviously who ever wrote that article doesn't read TUSCL.

18 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Olympic Garden in Las Vegas? Is this list from the year 2000?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol. That list sucks.
  • K
    8 years ago
    It is the list of the 21 most famous strip clubs. I've been to a few of these none make my top 21 list.. hell ,
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    4 play has some lookers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a decent list of popular well-known clubs - it will def do for a newbie or the occasional SCer that looks for a club to have a good time like at an upscale nightclub; but not the most-accurate list for the serious SCer that looks for mileage vs "ambiance"
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Damn, what a bunch of losers. OG in Vegas, overpriced and lacking in mileage. Those chumps ought to visit our favorite clubs.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It isn't much worse than TUSCL's top 10. :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The criteria is obviously upscale and interesting. But holy shit the bang for the buck is pretty awful, as it has multiple New Orleans and NYC clubs.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    bang for the buck. so far in the usa it seems to be Atlanta and detroit areas. of course there are some exceptions. butt las vegas and certainly naw orleans and new york gotta be the worst.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Phoenix seems to have good bang for the buck
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Lists such as those are as different as each of our opinions. Simple as that.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Oh, and I had to cheat a bit to see the list, when I first looked. The site wanted me to "sign in". Not something I will ever do on a site I don't know a lot about.

BTW, I've been to three of the clubs and none of those except maybe Mons would make my personal Top 10.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    IF, and a big "IF" at that, IF you are looking for glitz, tux wearing bouncers, glam-no touch dancers and are willing to pay big bucks to say you went to a strip club, that list is appropriate and reasonablly accurate.

Definately not my list.
  • DrStab
    8 years ago
    Every Thrillist rankings I've seen on anything has been totally off-base. Those of us on TUSCL have PHD's in mongering compared to whomever did this list.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    This list is laughable I have been in 3 on the list and won't go back.
    Penthouse in Sauget IL, and two in Portland. There may have been a time when they were good but not in the last ten years
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    The list is definitely out of date. Can't recall if the site was thrillist or some other site, but I recall seeing this list at over five years ago, and I have no idea how long it existed before then.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my thrill list starts with hong kong tijuana.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    butt it ain't in the usa. sorry.:(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion