tuscl

Has a Stripper ever told you too much information?

One of the hottest strippers here in the lovely state of Maryland recently told me a little too much information that I didn't ask for. This chick is about 23 years old and half chinese/ half puerto rican. Gives amazing lap dances and is a great talker. Body is a 10. But the other day we were talking and she told me about another stripper who had a miscarriage. Than she proceeded to tell me that she had three miscarriages herself in the past few years. After that I felt weird about asking for a lap dance so I left. But wondering if anyone else has gotten too much information from a stripper that you actually talked too a few times before.

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fucked up stories from strippers are as common as lap-dances in strip-clubs - more often than not when I have engaged dancers in meaningful convo it's left me shaking my head - IMO SC convo is best left to talking about club stuff and keeping it light and simple and not getting into anything deep - strip-clubs are not reality so IMO best not to try and have "real" convos.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Yep, especially if you take it to a personal level. I can't think of one thing that tops my list, but Ill list a few

-struggles with drugs
    -baby daddy drama
    -club fees, what they've made, how long they've been there that day
    -residential issues

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A couple of years ago a favorite dancer came up to me not looking too happy. Then she told me that she really didn't want to be there but she needed the money. A few days prior 3 guys got into her apartment. shot her BF in the head, killing him and then robbed her of $1500. Then she asked if I wanted to take her to VIP.

That was the last thing on my mind at that time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I rather have a 2-hour convo w/ Juice than a 15-minute convo w/ a stripper

:)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Chulo says "more often than not when I have engaged dancers in meaningful convo it's left me shaking my head"

don't tease us chulo........give us some examples.........i wanna hear!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A while back a dancer I've known for close to 4 years but don't visit her club too often told me "not that I want you to feel sorry for me but my oldest son (in his early-20s) died" damn - great SC convo - I guess she needed some consoling but a different venue would have been better (she had him at 14 or 15 I think she told me)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    oh ok....yeah i see what you mean

chulo......what are some of the more interesting/memorable things dancers have said to you over the years regarding SC customers?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Nothing that bad but one dancer I just met who I found out was new to dancing talked me into getting a lap dance. In just a few minutes while waiting for a song to start, she told me an awful lot about herself. And her 3 kids, their ages, etc, etc. I wasn't even thinking about getting a lap dance anymore so I wasn't that into it. If she had waited to tell me all the info after the dances, I would have preferred that. I guess she was interested in dating me so she shared too much information too quickly. I thought she looked good and didn't want to think about her kids while she was dancing for me. That's a buzzkill when it comes to enjoying lap dances. In my opinion.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was at a SC last Sat afternoon - just wanted to kill some time on a lazy Sat afternoon - a dancer I had met for the first time at a different club a week prior and I had gotten dances from saw me and made a beeline for me.

I normally don't like to spend time in convos w/ the dancers but since I was killing some time I just went ahead and engaged her in some convo which was mainly about different areas and clubs she had danced at.

This dancer seemed "normal" - she was soft-spoken and easy-going; 29 y/o (but def looked much younger); no tats; fairly tame dancer; etc

We get to talking about a dive we both were familiar w/ where she had danced and proceeds to tell me how she got in a physical-fight w/ another dancer b/c she's into taking pills and the other dancer had sold her an aspirin.

We keep talking about other clubs in the area and I mention one to her about 30-minutes away but tell her although a bit-far it's not too bad a drive b/c the club is right off the freeway exit - she says "oh good - I don't like to drive too far b/c I have some issues w/ my drivers license".

We talk about another club and she tells me "oh I hate that club - too many rules - they make you (dancers; staff) take a breathalizer test b/f you leave the club and won't let you take your car home if you don't pass (have to call a cab or use Uber) - I've had to leave my car there several times - they should just let me drive home and let me worry about it" - I guess she didn't take into account why the club did this in that the club could get sued if she left their club drunk and she hurt or killed somebody.

Anyway - here I thought I was engaging a soft-spoken, laid-back chick; that seemed to not be one of the crazy strippers and it turns-out she is a pill-popping alcoholic driving around w/ a suspended license - alrighty then :)
  • Mal2
    8 years ago
    Had one tell me about seeing her brother killed by people who were looking for drugs in a carjacking.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    One former favorite told me the story of how her 2 year old daughter died.
    Very, sad story.....impossible to proceed with asking for dances after that.
    Finished my drink and made an excuse to leave.
  • K
    8 years ago
    All the time.

Alcohol helps. Women tend to open up after sex.

OTC usually involves dinner and often breakfast the next day. get a dancer primed on Chocolate Martinis and finish a bottle or two of wine in the room and you will learn everything about everyone she knows.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes. Way too much info, especially once you become familiar and comfortable with each other. The ones who say too much before getting to know you may be trying to impress or gain sympathy, but some of it seens too bizarre to be fabricated. Take a stroll through the inner city after club hours and then nothing you hear will surprise or shock you. So many grow up in abusive households, just trying to get through life and go to school, only to have their psyches damaged by some pos molester, finding an out through drugs, then subjected to serving a dealer/pimp. I have seen and heard way too much. I have no delusions of saving anyone, but dealing with my own issues aplenty, make me empathetic and a good listener. It seems I'm not alone in that regard.
  • steve3000
    8 years ago
    Yes, they have. Stories about money troubles and kid troubles are a downer. I also recall some racist rants and a conspiracy theory about the Disney company trying to encourage homosexuality.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Had one tell me her baby daddy died... stated with no sadness nor emotion and too matter of fact. Thing is she's a very expressive girl, think cheerleader type. Didn't know how to take it. She didn't use it for the money angle other than maybe her way of saying she's single.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Have had other convos not TMI but crazy conspiracies. Which I enjoy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I've heard just about everything. Most of it does not bother me. Had a few share very serious health issues that was a real buzz kill.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    Man I have heard a bunch - guess I have one of those faces - spill your guts to this guy.. I had everything from I have a warrant out for my arrest to - my baby daddy is a drug dealing woman abuser but she is in love with him..huh?
    But the classic is when one dancer I know came up to me and could not wait to tell me that she just left the restroom and saw a dancer from the club that has a rep of a foul smelling pussy - she noticed the girl was sitting on the toilet taking a piss and she saw a nasty dark discharge stain on her panties by where her vagina would be. Now that was an uplifter.. I have heard it all...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn motown, I just had dinner

:)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It's all designed to make you feel sorry for them so they can get more money off you.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    I'm glad to hear these similar stories that I've dealt with. I just wish these strippers would keep the sad thing to themselves. These stories don't make me ever want to get dances with them. At least wait till after a dance to tell me.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I had one tell me that she left the house when she was 15 because her step dad had been molesting her since the age of three.

Another one talk about her bipolar dad, who always tried to kill himself by taking a knife to his guts.

Another one claims she was kidnapped, and gangbanged by her ex boyfriend's buddies. According to her one of the guys she used to tease had turned into a big time drug dealers and as she was coming back home from work. He had been waiting for her and forced her into his car with his other "homies" . Said he forced her to do drugs and said he was gonna make her one of his girls. Proceed with gangbang. Took her home so she could get her stuff. Threatened to kill her roommate. She said she climbed out the window and went to neighbors to call police.

Ya all sorta pity hustles too keep track of and that only work to turn me off and not tip
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    One told me her grandfather raped her mother. Yikes what a downer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women tend to talk like that. Curious.

SJG
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    I had a little sweetie of a girl tell me she liked anal sex. She only had anal sex for two years until her uncle died. She missed him. And then gave up anal sex to me in Vip because I reminded her of him.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I had one dancer tell me about her three kids, one of which is autistic. How she was epileptic, how she had had two concussions and how she was missing part of her skull due to her ex-husband beating her up. Almost didn't take her to the back for fear she might get hurt, but she seemed to figure out that she might have told too much and stopped talking about herself and went strait to selling her dance. Ended up being a very good and satisfying dance.

The worst was probably this racist dancer I met years ago. The entire time I was there she made negative comments about all the other dancers, especially the black and Hispanic dancers. Her comments on the customers were even worse.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Similar stories here. A common one I've heard is how few, if any, dancers like dancing for hispanic customers. One of my favorites told me after I had known her for a year or so of how her stepfather raped her since she was 13 or so. Also some wild stories about other customers. How many dancer conversations have started with "see that guy over there?"

Oh the tales they can tell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion