Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A fine young gal, IMO

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I catch the first part of the 9 am EDST Today show just about everyday as I'm lounging in my apartment. I've always found her to be sharp, intelligent and voluble as they comment on events and people. Would you do her?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

No.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I read about the "blind man" who thought she was ugly! Would I do her....hell yeah!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Smart, good-looking, woman, with a social conscience. +1

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She's attractive - below are more pics of her:

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

50/50, half of me thinks she's somewhat attractive and the other half thinks meh. But i would do her if opportunity presented itself. :D

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Not me. There are 3.5 billion in this planet, why bother with the average ones?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Not interested

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She is 46 y/o, not that "young" - looks good for her age

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

yeah, she's just OK.

the thing is i don't like short hair............i'd do her........but she's nothing special in my eyes

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

46 is young to me, Papi. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Wouldn't happen.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yep.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Nope

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement