tuscl

Houston Latino & Black Clubs anybody ?

Hi am into Latinos and Black clubs. Visited Onyx & Michaels Chicas Locas. Loved the experience at both places and had some great dances made some good friends. Any other places you would recommend ? It needs to be
- Black / Latino
- High mileage dances

Heard a lot about Vlive ? Is it high mileage ? worth the money ?

Love to explore the same . Have a great weekend everybody and stay safe :)

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "Gold Diggers" is a black club
  • pleaseda
    8 years ago
    Thank you Papi
  • pleaseda
    8 years ago
    Papi, just went there this friday and what an experience pal. One of a kind :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For such a large city Houston doesn't have too many all-black clubs - I did like Onyx when I visited in early-2012
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    First visit to a new city, the first place I would go will always be are the Black and Latino clubs. Greatest chances of the best experience. FS + GFE + OTC + ongoing regular meetings.

White places it could be the same, but it could require selecting a girl very carefully, and then multiple visits on top of that..

And then in some parts of the country I think I'd rather minimize my dealings with their typical whites. Be much more cautious. Blacks, Latinos, and Asians do sex work because they want to earn a living. Whites usually do it because they have been designated as the family scapegoat.

Oh well, it can't happen just yet, but it will.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion