tuscl

CF Fail

Thursday, October 20, 2016 7:50 PM
She knows I don't get dances, but that I tip well, buy drinks, and just chill, asked me to buy her a shot. I told her I had 25 to spend and handed it to her. She went to the bar and bought a shot and disappeared into vip with another customer. Next trip I saw her, I went to her stage and tipped her, she asked if I would buy her a shot after she got off stage and I said I would. Then I left. I'm a nice enough guy that it made me feel like a bit of an ass to break my word. What say ye?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So are you upset she went-off w/ another custy or that you didn't get your change back, or both?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you would have given her one of your Snoopy Christmas Stamps instead of $25 I bet should would have came back to hang out with you.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She was rude. Payback? She might have been drunk or on drugs and may not remember what she did. Chances are she didn't care either though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't hate the player, hate the game
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    On the one hand, what she did was rude, she deserved a little dose back On the other hand, you gave a stripper $25 and let her wander off on her own. No one deserves to get ripped off, but if a guy walks through the ghetto with $100 bills hanging out of his pockets, we all say, "huh, he shoulda known."
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Why is she your CF? In general once a stripper has your money her interest in you plummets.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    This is your CF and you don't get dances? So when you are with her is it OTC? Yeah, it was rude on her part to go off into VIP with another customer, but it seems if you said, "I only have $25 to spend" and you gave it all to her she probably figured it was hers being $25 isn't a single bill.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    They strippers, not skilled business women. Somewhat similar to my last week experience where she assumed I'd wait after she grabbed a room with another customer. I stayed, got her high, then left. The fun part is that the next time I see her, I'll buy her a couple of drinks, chat platonically and then innocently go off with another. The reason? Atf, CF, Hot newbie, skilled milf: all the same at the end of the day.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    That's the weakest definition of CF I've ever read.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    To play devil's advocate - if you only have $25 to spend then you can't expect any special treatment - SCs are not a pussy charity LOL
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Text her and tell that bitch "now you know how it feels...bitch"
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If you don't get dances, then she is not your CF. Your an inoffensive way to kill time and sponge an occassional drink during her downtime. Do yourself a favor and stop while you're behind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion