tuscl

OT: Trump

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:49 AM
After the debacle tonight, would you do him ? :(

23 comments

• skibum609
    8 years ago
    Not a chance, unless I had to do either him or the criminal rat Hillary and then I'd choose him. Vote for a third party candidate people. Tell Washington to go fuck themselves.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Trump is a traitor, never before in American history has a person running for election to our highest office called into question the institution by which our democracy, chooses our leaders, this jackass has not only done just that but he has doubled down, by calling on our enemies to interfere in our election.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, I'd rather do the moderator from the last debate, Martha.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Haha. Martha. That's funny. See, don't ignore a third party candidate! I'd do her, too. :) there is always another choice. I want to tell Washington and the major parties to go fk themselves.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Tell Washington to go fuck themselves." ------------------------------ Wondering how voting for someone who can't possibly win accomplishes anything? Screaming at your cat might be more therapeutic. You can expect more of the same from Trump at the debate tonight -- the same old angry, unprepared, bigot, bullshitting his way through the foreign-policy questions. He knows the election is over, and he's preparing for his next venture in right-wing Trump-media. Propaganda streamed to your house for $29.95 plus tax.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I guarantee I won't pay a penny for dickbreath's propaganda.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I would love to vote third party and tell the career public criminals to fuck off, but will not because it is not reasonable to do so this cycle. Two factors make it unreasonable: 1) There is no 3rd party candidate likely to win a plurality 2) All third party candidates this cycle are as or more unqualified than the R & D candidates. As uncomfortable as I am casting a vote for Trump, he is far preferable to his opponent. How anyone can support a known criminal and perjurer, inarguably the most corrupt and compromised person ever to hold candidacy for the White House, shows their own lack of moral fiber. Expect the same from the cold shrivelled cunt tonight. An angry, smug, self-righteous lecturer, oozing hypocrisy, bullshitting about her experience and fabricating successes while ignoring legitimate questions about her many and varied failings. Most fun is watching her rage and bluster about "why aren't I 50 points ahead?". Because there is still a smidgeon of hope for America, Mrs Bill, but only a smidgeon.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    1) There is no 3rd party candidate likely to win a plurality 2) All third party candidates this cycle are as or more unqualified than the R & D candidates. --------------------------------------------------------- Yep!
  • founder
    8 years ago
    Trump is a 3rd party candidate. He's disliked by mainstream Republicans and Democrats alike.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice has my vote
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    JUICE!! JUICE !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks Founder for weighing in.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    2 points to founder. Looks like I am voting 3rd party.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Who wants to be President? It's an awesome responsibility. It seems that neither major party could find a suitable willing candidate. Whoever wins this one is going to go down as the most unpopular president of this country in history. I look for a world leader when I make my choice for president and leave the domestic issues to the legislature. I only hope that whoever wins this one doesn't knock this country out of first place in the best places to live category. I look forward to 2020.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Now wouldn't be a bad time to cash in your chips and move to Costa Rica.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Whoever wins this one is going to go down as the most unpopular president of this country in history. " -------------------------- +1 Even if Hillary wins and the Dems get majority in the Senate, there will be endless gridlock. Look for Senate filibusters for every single Supreme Court nominee in for the next 4 years. Who knows, maybe the next 8.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I disagree, George W Bush has a stranglehold on the most unpopular president ever, but definitely Hillary or Trump would be 2nd most unpopular.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Larry, I agree. I am embarrassed that I voted for President George W. Bush in 2000. I felt he was "gangster" and a better alternative to Vice President Gore, at the time. I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq in 2003, looking for (apparently) non existent WMDs, and a regime change that helped to create the power vacuum that probably did more to create the Islamic State (far more of a contributing factor than President Obama and Secretary Clinton).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dang, I don't have to do him. He did himself LMAO
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    either way we are screwed. only real choice is WHO might screw us less. i guess i'll vote for the 'old money' dufus and not the 'new money" manipulator... what a choice. fuck.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen, justme62.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    My sympathies, desertscrub. Hillary on anyone's schlong would be a tragedy. :(
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hillary was sucking the crowd last night at that charity dinner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion