tuscl

San Fransisco

Sauget
Michigan
In SFO for the weekend with the wife, she enjoys the clubs and being pulled up on stage and becoming part of the show. Any advice?

6 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    Tip her more than $1.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There is exactly one good place for that: Crazy Horse. IF you don't know SF, my advice is to take a taxi/uber/lyft to and from the club ... the immediate block is safe but a wrong turn puts you in some unsavory places just a block or two away.

Crazy Horse is one of the favorite clubs of the seasoned PLs in SF, but it is seedy inside ("seedy charm" is how many describe it), which is a turn-off to many newbies or casual club goers. You'll sit at the front row of the stage, and once the energy gets going in the club, the girls WILL do everything they can to her, until she tells them now. They'll crawl down and rub themselves all over her, they'll pull her on stage, undress and grope her, up until whatever point she indicates she's not comfortable (I've seen girls just stand there and do a little playful dancing, but I"ve seen others stripped down naked and groped and grinded all over). Just throw some dollars on the stage. The stripper know that the crowd goes crazy with tipping when they do this, so if you're friendly with the girls on stage, it's a foregone conclusion.

If you walk to Farmer Browns (walk on Market Street to Mason only, do NOT take Taylor to Turk), it is on the absolute corner of Turk and Mason... do not be scared at the outside or the big scary black bouncer, it is awesome, food is great, crowd is multi-cultural. Go in and sit at the bar, strippers from CH will rotate through the bar all night before their shift and on their breaks.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You can take her to SJG's basement - nice spam dinner with a side of gravy, and SJG will stuff all the $1s that his mom gives him in your wife's undies. Depending on his allowance that week, it could range from $7 to $24.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn sauget... sounds like fun. i'd like to be there!
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Well, since you've asked the same basic question 3 times over that last 2.5 years with zero reviews or other meaningful input, I would politely suggest that you write a review after you next attend a club. That is how the board is supposed to work and the loud sucking sound of you leaching will diminish somewhat. :))))
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Bubba is fired up today, but has a very valid point!

Sharing and receiving is taught in kindergarten as a life long skill.

I think it is time for a detailed and salacious review of one of your (no doubt many) couples trips to SFO or LV, Sauget. Let's see what you're made of . . .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion