tuscl

Discrete parking at Follies in ATL

hassenpfeffer65
Flirtin’ with Disaster
Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:37 PM
I'll be passing through Atlanta soon and will have an opportunity for a first time, early afternoon, visit to Follies. I can't believe my luck but I will most likely be driving a clearly marked company vehicle that cannot be reported to have been seen parked in a SC lot. I checked google street level view and noticed a large shopping area directly across a multi-lane road and have read reviews where the next door PEP boys lot is mentioned by PLs dodging the valet. Has anyone had a problem parking in either of these places, or have another suggestion?

5 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What I've observed from cheating spouses (a real life example) it to park in a supermarket lot (plausible deniability, good for 2+ hours) then get a ride (cab or uber) to the final destination.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You'll definitely want something open late, or 24 hours. I've had experience getting my car unbooted but that that's about 20 minutes and a call to the police / local security company, assuming you can talk your way out of it, and that they don't make you wait until morning (sometimes they don't unboot after midnight).
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    try hiding a 18 wheeler. now that is a challange.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Take a car-cover w/ you and drive into the Follies lot w/ it on.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I didn't think about the 18 wheeler option. I was totally imagining a company pickup truck or a van or some sort, Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion